I cannot login to the support website

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dracoko, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Dracoko New Member

I have tried 3 different browsers, on my phone, clearing cache, etc.
    It lets me log in to any other account, but this one it just keeps popping up as...
    https://i.imgur.com/lv1RKaK.png

Success!
    You have successfully logged in. However, you seem to have gotten a bit lost. Please go back to the site you were trying to log into and continue on your journey.

If you are finished, for security reasons, please log out and exit your web browser.

Has anyone ever encountered this? Know how to fix it? Or maybe a GM or DPG staffer can help? I would put in a ticket to get it fixed.... but..... heh
  2. Dracoko New Member

Oh also, it lets me log in to the regular everquest site and such, just not the support one.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, many folks have had that issue, usually turns out to be an EQ server snag and could clear any moment. And there were some server issues earlier today.

So you could file a petition on the account that can log into support. Just keep an eye on the auto email they will send you.

Is your reason for contacting them something us players can help with? Might be quicker to get your answer here rather than wait for that petition.
  4. Dracoko New Member

If it was a server snag etc, would it let me log in to the support site with other accounts? Cause only this one has the issue.
    Idk if its something players could help with, is why I am posting here to see if anyone else knows what exactly this is, and how to fix it.
    Ty for the response CatsPaws