I am also a returning player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by smip, Sep 3, 2015.

1. smip New Member

My brother and sister-in-law got my interest peeked again today. I played EQ when it first came out. I tried to install it from my old cd's but the game would not run, so as I type, I'm downloading the game here. I was on EQ2 earlier and tried to find my old character but then realized that EQ2 was a different game. While trying to create a character there I could not use my old character name. That's when my sister in law told me they were separate games. I'm anxious to see if she is still there. I played for about a year but only got to a level 8. (that shows how much I played the game) I ventured onto other games. But I'd like to see how this game advanced.

Do you think my old character is still there?
    p.s. my old account is still here however, it does not list any old payment information nor does it list the last time I was on or any of that. I was able to log onto it but for the life of me I can't even remember naming it the name that it is. But it has my email and my name and my address so I guess I did name it that.

smip
  2. Foxxbott Lorekeeper

Welcome back!! :) What level was your character? She should still be there for you as long as you had a few levels on her. Finding out which server will be the fun part with all the merges ;) Good luck and have fun 're-exploring Norrath!
  3. smip New Member

Thank you. She was level 18 I think. It's been so long. I was playing Ultima Online and EQ at the same time. The reason why I left it because it seemed to take FOREVER to gather health back after a fight. Well it seemed like everything took forever for me to do. I did buy the expansions as they came up (up to shadows of luclin) but then decided not to go on because I found myself only logging on maybe twice a month. I switched to wow but there is so much content now that I can't even keep up with the game. Maybe going slow was not so bad after all. :)
    I know my characters name. I'm just surprised at my account name. It's a name that my son would have used. lol
  4. Iila Augur

Any character over level 5 will still exist. Finding that character without knowing what server it was on might take some time of logging into each server to see if she's there or not.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

6. Cidran Augur

Hails from one that is still playing UO and EQ at the same time ^^
    Fallfyres likes this.