I am a terrible sk, please help me

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by sojero, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Drogba Augur

I frequently triple press on bandolier & abilities that I want to activate because I can't trust them to fire 100% of the time (not just in raids, group/solo too.. perhaps its my 200ms though). I've trained myself to do it just when it comes to the most important actions.
  2. Drogba Augur

..nothing against Doloarn personally, but that video has him wiping to tanking a few mobs in dead hills HA many years after it was relevant. (Vid quality makes it difficult to read the text as well). ..I don't know if you posted that as a joke or not, but i assure you that Sojero would not die there under the same conditions.

In TDS era (years earlier than that video was uploaded), SHD would swarm that without healer on a scale much bigger than was depicted:

You'd pick up a different dead hills quest daily, get to the final task step, pop Lesson, then do the final hail. Then you'd run the 3 gribbles, then depending on DPS, pick up another mission and get it finished before lesson ran out. You'd do the first gribble in a single pull (swarm entire zone), the second gribble in a split of 2 pulls, then the third in a single pull w burns again.

The gribbles in 4 pulls thing relied on either having good DPS, or instead, good heals and outlasting the pile of mobs. But even without a healer and non-raider DPS, you could get through them very fast and maybe do each mission in 2-4 pulls, and this was years ago.
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I know a lot of folks are probably against it, but I use a full 5 line macro for my Flash/Deflection disc buttons

Line 1: /disc deflection
    Line 2: /bando shield
    Line 3: /bando shield
    Line 4: /disc deflection
    Line 5: /bando shield

Haven't really had any issues with those 2 discs activating or the bandoliers not getting activated since I made those hotkeys. I try to avoid macros with more than like 2 lines in most cases because they can interfere with other button presses, but my logic is basically that if I'm wanting to use Flash/Deflect, there's not many other buttons I really care about being pressed until that disc is active.
  4. Belexes ForumQuester

I manually mash all classes. :D
  5. Razorfall Augur

You gotta order a MILLION pizzas, and then I have to roll around in those pizzas, and that's the story of how I became a giant pizza!