Hunter of Arena of chance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thomaz, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Thomaz New Member

Does anyone have a better suggestion for doing this then what i am already doing?

I have read many post and realize its just going to be a PITA to get this just wondering if i Should be going about it differently.
    What i have come to believe is >>Captive Coin Bleeder, Steelslave Trader, Steelslave Infiltrator, Murdering Slave, Farmished Slave, Bloodied Harrower<<only spawn in The Arena of Chance.
    I am currently requesting hard missions with single boss kills and looking for Pyol Skinsear*, Elokoh the Trainer, Warmaster Skooru* before I accept. Pyol Skinsear*and Warmaster Skooru* can spawn in at least on other zone. Everytime i get a mission with any of these 3 boss kills I am zoning in with bard, I have track set to ralpha, and still clear every room. I have been at this for just over 2 weeks.. with out exageration 10 hours a day trying to get the correct zone. I am only getting the correct zone 2-3 times every 10 hours. cool down on requesting mission is 60 sec so I would estimate 400 or more requests a day and only getting the correct zone 2-3 times seems really low. I am well over 4k requests and still need 3 more named for arena of chance.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

From what I see Arena of Chance is the biggest pita. I noticed this small post in among all the others

The number of kills is also indicative of the zone layout you get, each zone has a very specific count to them. Though some zones share the same number each zone only has one number over 100 missions.

That said if you want "Arena of Chance" look for 54 kill count. You will get arena or hidden vale.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

No, it took me 300 pulls to get the last named I needed
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

my ranger got all the ldon hunter on 240ish mission my wiz took over 400. arena of chance really sucks as most of the named are from other zones and not to only spawning in that one. In fact my ranger had all the named but the ones that only spawn in arena by the time is saw one thats only spawn in arena. best bet is double rares. And make sure if your a ranger u dont just use tracking at zone line as some of the named can be out of range. These old hunter need a good reward as compared to the newer stuff there harder as in getting to spawn. Three worst hunters so far south karna/jagged pine forest and arena.

Andarriel

Oh yea i finished every mission i got :)
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Took me 348 missions to finish Arena of Chance. Biggest PITA of all of LDoN hunter.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Alternate your requests from named to kill count. There is code in place that doesn't allow repeat zones of the same mission or something weird that was explained in the "LDON demystified Post". You are hurting yourself by not completing the wrong missions basically.

So request the missions by named mob, complete mission then request by kill count till you get the 54 count. Complete the mission right or wrong zone every time you zone in as long as you requested the right named or 54 kill count it should reset the zone pick data more often than 3-4 in 10 hours
    Bobbybick likes this.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah what Lianab said, if you DO get Arena of Chance on the 54 kill count then request a different mission type (Rescue/Boss, collect has a worse chance for Arena) for at least 5 new missions (you also need to zonein IIRC). After 5 then you can go back to pulling kill counts
  8. Lianeb Augur

This is what i have for my notes on Rujarkian

[IMG]