Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. daBlubb Elder

Then i will keep killling all the ice golems.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

weird - that one worked for us, i didnt camp it personally so i dont know what could have gone wrong. sucks tho!! sorry that happened to you.
  3. GoldenFrog Augur

An Elder Ritualist in The Hive - killed twice. No credit. Killed it directly myself with my own eyes both times.

Anyone had success there?

EDIT: 3rd try was the charm. Also zoned between which may have affected it.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Wow, scary. You're like that guy from the X-men :)
    Madeni, GoldenFrog and adetia like this.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

confirmed Clignak Poisoner is at #3 in sverag.
  6. daBlubb Elder

Finally got all 3. After 24h of camping and nothing spawned i went upstairs and saw that one of he maze trials was active. I finished it by killing the mobs in the maze corners. Perhaps ice is not spawinng during an active trial or RNG just hates me.

Round 1: Ice spawned. killed it, Floe spawned, killed it.
    Round 2: Ice spawned, killed it, nothing more spawned.
    Round 3: PHs
    Round 4 Ice spawned, this time i used hand to hand and brought him to 40% hps, ice did some major heal on him, Floe spawned. I aggroed Floe, damaged it a bit and then Ice plus Floe morphed into Iceflow.
    Job done)
    GoldenFrog likes this.
  7. GoldenFrog Augur

Genius and accurate. (And I know Sheex said similar a day or two ago).
    At approx. 70% Ice health, Floe spawned.

Additionally, at some point of just killing basement, the top 4 corner named mobs spawned. Going up and killing them seemed to trigger Ice to spawn right after.
  8. Omegga Elder

In Sverag, It seems the main faction and 4 others occupy the zone. Room 1 seems to rotate between 3 or 4 of the factions. Room 2 seems to alternate between 3 of the factions. Room 3 got stuck a 1 faction. Room 4 Seemed to alternate between 3 factions and all 5 seem to spawn in room 5. Do we know what affects which factions spawn in each room?

Also what is the mechanism for the change of the controlling faction if its not broken?
  9. Froglok Augur

OK -- here is what I have heard on how to sway what faction (race) controls Sverag. You do it in The Devastation.

Reportedly there are "patrol groups" of one faction or another. If you can help that group fend off aggro (don't let them die) -- then that faction will take over Sverag.

You can tell what group is in control of Sverag by the faction / race Quest NPC just inside the Zone In and the faction race of The Subjugant.

Now to test this out. :)

UPDATE: It didn't work. It appears the change is simply on a 24 Hr. +/- 6 Hr. timer. However, if you are in Sverag when the invasion starts, you can help influence who wins, by helping one side or the other.
    Rondor likes this.
  10. Ninelder Augur

Anyone have any extra information on an escaped Deep Orc caster/an escaped Deep Orc slaver. The information on Alla Raspers and Magelo has been fruitless. I have killed the random-location spawn over 100 times to no avail.
  11. Ninelder Augur

After five days of killing everything in that area of the zone and ruining my faction with the Freetraders The PH for this mob is not a corathus, not a blood spider, and not on the upper level as Alla and Rasper's suggested. It is not any orc or shilliskin in the zone. The PH is a Freemind gatherer below the loc given(a sporali;) on the lower level. Good Luck.

P -780.0863, 292.6131, -8.3372, 240, 0, 0, 3, an_Escaped_Deep_Orc_Slaver
    CrazyLarth, Rondor and Velisaris_MS like this.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I was just copying and getting ready to paste on ZAM, giving you credit, of course, on the mob's ZAM page, but I see you already did. On behalf of everyone, thanks for helping keep the player-supported sites up to date!
    CrazyLarth, Rondor and Velisaris_MS like this.
  13. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Where were you able to find Elite Overlord Vijaz?
  14. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I saw your private message but I'll answer you here tpo in case anyone else struggles with this one, since its not well documented elsewhere and I had quite the time with this dude.

elite overlord vijaz has 3 ph, all noc slavemasters, i got it in not good's spot, not the zonein spot, but on a 3rd spot on some whackadoodle forum i found from 100 years ago, but they were all slavemasters.

good luck. :)

also i should note that i haven't updated goods maps from the most recent, but at the time, which was May 22nd, that was my experience as detailed above :)
    Deux, Rondor and Andarriel like this.
  15. Xhartor Augur

Is there any valid reason for the "named" named in twilight sea being so stupid rare?
    Over the recent bonus has watched people clear all the hunter named in TSS in less time then it take to get those mobs to spawn in TS.

Their drops aren't anything special, and only reason people hunt in Twilight Sea is to farm Swirling Shadows off shades and for the Hunter achievement.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Plan on spending alot of time on Twilight and scarlet both are stupid long!

Andarriel
  17. Toukan Augur

Warlock Therigal in Stoneroot Falls (Depths of Darkhollow)

Help plz. There's a spot reported on Allakhazam, same spot on Magelo...a hut with 3 drachnid spawns. Screenshot on Allakhazam shows a shiliskin. The hut doesn't seem to be the spot. Any advice appreciated.
  18. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I would never camp either of these zones just too many named mobs it's ridiculous. Both zones you sort of check and pick off named over time. I thinking camping the zones for days would be an exercise in frustration...especially Twilight.
    Andarriel likes this.
  19. Thunderkiks Augur

It's the correct spot. There are 3 drachnids in there. The PH is on a slightly different timer than the other 2. I tried to spawn him for over 60 hours. Finally showed up a few hours after I kept the faster spawning drachnids down so the room was empty when the PH would spawn. Not sure if that is the way he is intended to spawn but made sense since he was a shiliskin.
    Toukan likes this.
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Both are tough but twilight bit tougher for me. I mean you get zones with 1 or few named then you get these its kind of crazy!

Andarriel