Hunter Achievements Modified

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Beggly Augur

Who said this is a worthless accolade? I personally enjoy any new content that poses a problem to solve or an achievement to attain. I have not really worked hard on Hunter achievements. I'm more interested in Slayer achievements and such, but I work on these far more than collector achievements.

Yeah, it's a cheap content addition. But that doesn't make it worthless. If you don't like it, don't try to work on it. Like me with Collections, just ignore it and it won't go away, but it won't make you fret either.
    Nolrog likes this.
  2. GoldenFrog Augur

Nobody said it was a worthless accolade. I referred to the points as "Worthless Nerd Points" - but I greatly enjoyed the hunter.

My only issue is having to go spend another 10-100 hours in North Karana, Rathe Mtns, and all of the others they "unlocked" for us. Killing the same mobs yet again. Potemeids? >sigh<
  3. Necrodamus New Member

Grazhak the Berserker is not on the list. I've seen him twice though and finally got an Axe of the Slayers to place in housing. Found the Axe of the Slayers in PoK on a merchant in a twist of irony.