Hunter Achievement v. Xolok the Blind

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braveheart, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Mellifleur Augur

actually saying your ignoring someone is laughable. It's like a child holding his hands to his ears and screaming "I Can't hear you " over and over again...

Want to ignore someone, do it without the grab for attention...

BTW Nice derail from Topic..
  2. Pirlo Augur

Hmmm

I've taken this guy down twice. Tank just kinda kites him and me and a ranger burned him in 30 seconds.
    /shrug
    We knew we would get DT'd if we kited too close or too far, but we just kept the right distance.
    He wasn't that hard really...
  3. Mellifleur Augur

He's not hard with the right set up, However he changes targets ... DT aura, Lurch, Root...

Xolok the Blind: Has an aura on itself around 40 units radius that will cause instant death if touched. Xolok does not summon, and will follow players around. Every 35 seconds it will choose a different player on its hatelist to put at the top of the list and follow. Every 15 seconds it checks the distance between itself and the person it is following. If the person is less than 75 units away, Xolok will cast Fateful Entrapment. If the person is more than 110 units away, Xolok will cast Fateful Draw.
    • Fateful Draw: Instant HP damage. Gravitate about equal to run speed (pulls target toward caster). 1 tick.
    • Fateful Entrapment: Instant HP damage. Roots. 1 tick.