HUGE number of AFK characters on ragefire

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Blurred_Memories, May 22, 2015.

1. Blurred_Memories Augur

many people experiencing world server max population reached message and unable to log in, yet there is what i'm estimating to be hundreds of afk characters contributing to this.

just inside neriak alone there is currently at least 100 of them.

wouldnt mind forcing the auto afk option here then forcing log off for afk after a certain time limit.

thanks for consideration.

~blurred
  2. guado Augur

3. Thurgar New Member

Wow this still has not been addressed? Hundreds and hundreds of AFK people. And your exacerbating the problem. Now the people that just wanted to play are gonna be saying "Well #@#$ everyone else is doing it i am going to too.".

There are only really even two options in this scenario well three but no company is dumb enough to take option three i do not think.

1 => Raise server caps.
    2 => Eject afkers after 15 minutes.
    3 => Tell your existing !paying! player base that cant log in to
    suck it up and come back after the hype and people
    not actually serious about giving the Ragefire server
    a go are gone.

Suggestions 1 & 2 should already have you guys thinking about a feature for
    this. A AFK boot and a freaking log in QUE.

("You guys at Daybreak should really choose an option though not choosing
    to verbally address the problem makes you look terrible or like you just don't
    even care enough to try.")

And a lot of these people that are getting alienated by this are new subs. I havent
    played since Classic - Luclin. Many of my friends have not played since Velious or
    Kunark. And at least 3 or 4 of those guys have already said F this and have gone
    back to p99 or the other games they hail from now.

And i do not want this to seem like a rant or one of those angry veiled threats
    against company "X". Sadly everything i have said is just the truth 8/.

Anyhow back to writing my log in clicker script as clicking Play Everquest and
    Ok were not exactly my idea of a good time.

Please Out
    Thurg~
  4. svann Augur

No real need to sit afk since you can remain at character select for as long as you want and not get booted.
    Thurgar and nectarprime123 like this.
  5. Orienn TreeHugger

Dropping the ball!
    Thurgar likes this.