HUGE ANNOYING THING IN MY GUILD HALL!!!! FIX IMMEDIATELY!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OlavSkullcrusher, Jul 30, 2020.

1. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Ok, my guild has been in continuous existence since November 1999. We started on The Nameless, long since merged with Erollisi Marr. We had some very dry spells with hardly anyone logging in regularly, including me. But I got back a few years ago after stints of EQ2 and not playing at all for over 10 years, and one of the first things I did, after learning the basics of the new stuff, was to get going with housing and I got us a Modest Guild Hall.

Everything was great for a long time. I had all the basics, including some practice dummies to test out macros. But SOMEONE in the guild put in a stupid house pet that keeps getting in the way!!! Here I am, trying to use the banker, or trade stuff between my toons on different accounts, and the pet is just standing there right next to me and won't move! I was going to resize it, at least, so that it would stop obstructing me when I tried to trade or open banker or vendor windows, at least.

NOPE! That pet can't be placed using "free mode", and none of the size adjustment options work. The stupid thing is HUGE!

I thought, okay, fine! I'll just see about getting the owner to put it outside at least, where it won't be in the way.

NOPE! It can only be placed in houses or guild halls, NOT YARDS!!!! What kind of stupid pet can't be put outside?!?!

Okay, fine! I go to another part of the guild hall, which, admittedly isn't that big, but it at least has a few side rooms in addition to the big open room in the middle and the front area where I had put the bankers and such.

NOPE! After a couple of minutes afk, it was right back to being in the way! It had FOLLOWED ME!!

I wanted to give up and right click to mail it back to the owner, but by then, I was just too frustrated as I had never seen a house pet do any of that before. So, here I am on ForumQuest whining about it to everyone! The devs need to immediately drop whatever they are doing and fix this stupid "Obstructive Werewolf" house pet!!!! I am tired if it being . . . obstructive!!!

:mad::mad::mad:
  2. Duder Augur

I'm gonna report you to PETA cause I know you kicked it!
    Nennius and Nadisia like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Finished shouting now?

If you right click on it is should give you options to follow, stay, etc. It should also give you the option to put it in storage and to send it back to its owner.

I'm guessing whoever placed it set it to follow and if your the only one in the guild hall, guess who it is going to follow.
    Nolrog and Coagagin like this.
  4. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

It had it coming! :mad:

Besides, would it be PETA or Amnesty International, since it is a werewolf? Or, maybe it would be NORD, the National Organization for Rare Diseases? :confused:
  5. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

As you can see from the last part of my post, I thought of mailing it back or putting it in storage. It doesn't offer any commands to follow or stay. And I was too aggravated from the constant Obstruction to do anything but come here and whine in all caps!

Note: I apologize if my tongue wasn't planted in my cheek firmly enough. Anyone that has one of these monstrosities can inspect them and be warned about how they behave. :rolleyes:
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think they should make a pet, that can push the furniture around... That will show them! :p
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You obviously never did the quest for the frog. Now that little bugger is a real annoyance.
    Curious Box
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Angahran Augur

Isn't there an option to 'mail to owner' ?
  9. Sheebea Augur

Heh. I own both werewolf and the frog. 2 frogs even. Thing that annoys me is the wolf is so large it's head is "in" the ceiling. It also cannot be shrinked.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I like his music!

Probably one of the few that does.
  11. haaaalp Augur

tldr; use a pic next time k thx
    Szilent likes this.