HP medding?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Siddar, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Siddar Augur

So TLP server don't have the ooc regen rates that live servers have. But I noticed that on my 27 necro that if I sit and stay motionless my HP regen rate increase by 6 per tick each minute after the first minute where it only increases from 4 to 6. Any movement will break the HP regen and reset back to the base 4 per tick.

My question is this old code that I never noticed before. Or is it something new?
  2. Thash Zoner

My ogre warrior used to get 1 standing, 2 sitting, and it took forever to heal to full.

Somewhere along the way, in the early 00's, they added the accelerated regen you speak of. Sitting no longer seems to matter except to trigger it after a while, and toons now gain increased base regen as they level (not sure of the exact numbers, close to 1/10 lvls for a tank?).

So I believe it's more than 10 years old, but not original.
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Yeah this is some pretty old code that was forgotten about when ooc regen was introduced. I remember testing it out on a rogue I had on RZ circa 2000.
  4. Machen New Member

It has always been present on all progression servers (and live, but as others have noted it is not relevant on live with ooc regen.) Starting about 2-3 minutes into sitting, your hp regen rate goes up a few points every 30 seconds. It will continue to increase as long as you are sitting, so at higher levels it can be very fast after long enough sitting. If you stand even for a moment it resets.