How to reset pet name?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kravn, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Kravn Augur

A while back I used a potion to change my Beastlord's warders name. Anyone know of a way to change it back to the default "_____________'s Warder"?

I purchased another potion but there doesn't seem to be a default option.

Thanks,
  2. Aurastrider Augur

have you tried to just name it "xxxxs" based on your name? Not sure if that would work and I know you cant add the ' to the name but it might be close enough. Outside of that you might have to just submit a ticket and see if they can reset it.
  3. Duhbeast Augur

I am interested as well. He was Artax before, and I wanted to change it back to default, because it wasn't showing up on damage parsers. I couldn't figure it out, so I named him Shaco and I keep him in jester form with 2 brightblades.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

is there a thread on the parser you use about this? Have not run one myself so I am not sure if there are options you can adjust to make it recognize your pet with the name change. If there is such an option that would be a better route so you get to keep your pet name and see your pets dps.
  5. Kravn Augur

Bump... anyone?
  6. Zamiam Augur

have you tried to petition it and see what they come up with ?
  7. Hemihead New Member

I fixed this issue on my Beast pet by simply asking.I got tired of adding pet to parse asked Dev to reset it back to default (Warder) thats all it took