How to find current hotzone if you have already done a task?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Psykotik, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Psykotik New Member

Just wondering if there is a way to find the hotzone appropriate for your level if you have already done a task for one for the day. I.E. did the task, outleveled that zone and want to move onto the next.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Ask in general chat.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can ask for more than one task at a time. So tomorrow ask for a couple below your level, the one of your level and the one higher if he will give it to you. Its ok If you don't do them all but this way your not locked out each day. If you do get a lock out you can ask someone standing around if they will check it for you. You can still kill in the zone even if its not part of the task and the extra exp.
  4. Buri Augur

I think Franklin Teek in POK, or the guy next to him, can tell you what the current hotzones are. There is also a link for it on Allahkazham's site.
  5. Inagaki Elder

Even during the lockout period, you can still hail Franklin Teek, click on the level you want to check, and it will show you the zone. It's only when you try to accept the task that you will get the lockout msg.

i.e. you can always see the zone, but you cannot see what kill task it is during lockout.
  6. Gialana Augur

If you opened the map window and clicked on the zone guide, one of the options for filtering zones used to be hot zones. I don't know if that still works since the change in the way hotzones are cycled.