How tips the best for ports might suprise you!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eyepk, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

In 2000 or 2001 I ported a guy on my druid. He gave me a diamond. I was gobsmacked.
  2. Xanathol Augur

If people are paying 250-300 plat for those ports on Agnarr, I'll start a druid and wizard immediately. 1/4th a krono (server starting prices) for casting a couple of spells is insane.
  3. crag79 Augur

No way they pay that much. Best i got pre-kunark was 300 for the odd port to sky for a turn in. Never more than 30-40
  4. slayersaysdie Journeyman

I port people around because travel in classic sucks. If they want to tip I'll accept it but I don't expect it.
  5. TPSTEEPS Journeyman

first, way to out yourself as someone who works at a tipping based job (youre poor)

second, what kind of poor neighborhood do you live in that you think rich people dont tip good? (again youre poor)

third, your generalization of a mass amount of people is laughable...people are different and there is no mass consensus on tipping (im rich and tip people to do work for me...i would know)

fourth, i got your newb warrior banned on fippy

fifth, youre poor

sixth, im better than you~
  6. Kyleigh Journeyman

I always tip when getting a port.
  7. Green_Mage Augur

Part of what you guys are missing is those that spend every pp they have on gear and raid all the time don't have a lot of pp (unless they are a wealthy RMT). People with a good gasp on how to spend money (IMO) tend to not have the best gear on the server.
    Kyleigh likes this.
  8. Kyleigh Journeyman

Yeah and also being patient. Like dropping your wad on an SMR when in 8 weeks we all know a Bonecaster's Robe is going to be the bees knees.
  9. FumanchuTheIksar New Member

Wow I thought I was being cheap when I donate 50 plat, im gonna lower my tips, thanks!
  10. Atabishi Augur

I knew this was troll as soon as I read #4, considering I've never once logged on to the fippy server.
  11. Eyepk Lorekeeper

I like some of the posts make me laugh IRL there is one guy though I can't name shame him but he ALWAYS wants a port and he ALWAYS tries to tip me 100 plat but I won't accept a tip above 50 plat for a zephyr in classic but I have "out of the kindness of my heart" made 3 kronos since launch for just porting from Greater Faydark lol!

Only reason I'm saying this is because I am still not level 50 and can't be on most of the time but it appears Greater Faydark needs more porters!