How much is a full set of conflagrant gear?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by SFC(R)Escovedo, Apr 23, 2020.

1. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

I am on Firiona Vie server and am looking for a full set of conflagrant armor for my level 107 monk. I am not sure how much it goes for so I came to the ol’ Forum! I would like to buy some depending on the price. So the question is what is an acceptable price for a set?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I really couldn't say since I don't play on that server, you might be better served asking in general chat and waiting a few minutes to hear a variety of responses to make your own conclusion.

At worst, if you look up the recipes (eqtraders.com): you can determine which drops are required, start gathering some up in /overseer until you are strong enough to kill trash mobs in RoS zones (if you aren't there already), and ask people how much they would do the combines for if you supplied the uncommon/dropped bits. Many tradeskillers will do combines for minimal cost if the dropped bits are supplied (and in the age of the Artisan's Prize, some will gladly do the combines with the supplied bits just to learn a new few recipes).
    SFC(R)Escovedo likes this.
  3. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

I thought about learning the trade skills and making it myself but not too sure on how much that would cost in resources and time considering all of those skills are at zero. The upside of course would be I can make it for other toons and sell it too. Just not sure on whether or not it is worth much in the bazaar. I will have to look when the servers are back up!
  4. Szilent Augur

Is conflagrant necessary on FV? It feels to me like someone's old set of Deathseeker armor should be cheaper than the kind requiring farming & crafting.
    Tucoh likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If you want the armor NOW (or a reasonable facsimile to now), then I don't think raising the skills up yourself makes any kind of sense. If you are in absolutely no hurry, then perhaps.
    SFC(R)Escovedo likes this.
  6. TheTone Elder

I've purchased (2) Conflag sets on FV crafted on request, one for 175k and one for 200k, within the last (2) weeks.