How many times can I delete a heroic character?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by eqzekisdead, Jul 4, 2017.

1. eqzekisdead Augur

I have been messing around with different classes/races on different servers. I have been able to delete and remake just fine but it seems maybe I have been doing it too much.

After deleting and remaking a heroic character about 15 times my heroic upgrade disappeared on two of my accounts and I cannot remake it anymore.

I tried searching around but could not find any info on how many times I am allowed to delete and remake.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Did you forget on which servers you created the heroic on? I create/delete heroic bards to jump on every servers to do some labeling and never had issues.
  3. Treiln Augur

If it was a free heroic, you have a set amount of time that you can delete/restart a heroic toon before deleting one becomes final.

If you paid for your heroic boost, then you are able to delete and remake as many times as you so please. So people say.
  4. Rhaage Augur

If it's a free heroic from a few years ago, you shouldn't get the credit back and once it's deleted it's gone. There should be a warning message that pops up that the character is not refunded.

If it's a paid heroic you should be able to delete and remake as often as you please (with the issues others have mentioned like only 15k plat once, etc.)

If it's the free heroic that they gave out earlier this year (Anniversary I think?...) it is supposed to act just like a paid heroic and you can delete and remake same as the paid heroic option.

There are times where the system glitches and the "heroic character" is not refunded. Put in a petition that explains the situation and they should be able to manually update the account.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. eqzekisdead Augur

The first thing I did was check through all servers in a panic. I sent in a petition, hopefully it is just a glitch.
  6. Damezza Augur

I have two heroic characters. One is free, one is paid. How can I tell which is which so I know what to re roll
  7. DinkumThinku99 Elder

If you're talking about the free heroic characters from the special offer in March of this year, it doesn't matter: those are supposed to work exactly the same as the purchased heroics. You can delete and recreate those freely; if something goes wrong and you lose the heroic slot, customer support seems to be pretty good about fixing that particular problem.

If you're talking about the free heroic from the offer over a year ago, what about looking at the character birthdates to see which is which?

Also, I don't know from personal experiencer, but others have posted that the game will give you a warning prompt if you try to delete a heroic character that can't be recreated.