How many threads from how many people will it take for you to ban the Necro Bot army in Rathe?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Evade, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evade Augur

Just curious... how many people are going to petition, complain and quit over daybreaks inaction in stopping this 24/7 rathe mountains necro bot army? All it'd take is for one of you to log in on mangler and see for yourself. It's happening right now
  2. Machentoo Augur

This is precisely how the system works, once you reach a certain thread count, they take action. I suggest you keep making new threads, you are almost there!
    Volts likes this.
  3. Captain Video Augur

The best place in ForumQuest to camp new threads is in Veterans, you'll train elicit the most seasoned and expert replies in that zone.
  4. yerm Augur

Maybe he's legit. Maybe it's not automation, or not even just 1 dude. Maybe they don't even rmt, they take the kronos to their live server for use there.

Or maybe not, and there should be proof like videos out there. I haven't seen any youtubes of them yet...
  5. code-zero Augur

I for one have been underwhelmed by the video evidence presented as proof of bots on Mangler. Nothing I've seen even remotely looks like the very real bots and armies I recall on Ragefire. Those were impressive, these really do look like a single guy trying to juggle multiple keyboards
  6. nfgrawker New Member

I too juggle 24 keyboards at once in the exact same casting pattern.
    Praetorian1 likes this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

That's what they said about the china farmer that ran 24/7 in Sirens grotto.

I've never bothered to stalk them, but a GM could easily pull up a hoard of info that we don't have access to.

I do believe that people get pinged to their phone when messaged, but I don't believe people can or do click tons of the same keys for 24+ hour stretches at a time. If their "test" is simply responding to a tell, then we're never going to solve the "afk bot" problem.

Now with that said, never go to rathe mountains. It's toxicity at its finest on every tlp and if you're a regular joe trying to experience EQ, then the magic stops as soon as you enter Rathe Mountains.
  8. snailish Augur

I still think the better crusade (instead of bots in location X), if one believes in the crusade...

...is to ask for plat drops from giants to be era set differently. Have the big $ kick in circa PoP.

Someone successfully crusaded against plague rat tails after all.
    YourNameHere likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.