How many paid accounts do you have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, May 9, 2019.

1. Nifty Slacker Augur

I have 6 paid accounts. I'm very fickle though, so I don't pay for a year at a time.
  2. Barton The Mischievous

3 Paid Accounts
    and 2 Silver and 1 Free. FTP
  3. Chaosflux Augur

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

3 - I pay for 1 on 3 month plan, 2 on monthly (1 of which only got changed from silver in February this year) All 3 have TBL
    3 free accounts - needed more clerics for imbuing! Char max level is 35 ish

daughter has 1 account not sure if its is silver or FTP, just trying to get her back into playing
    other half has 1 account, only plays 1 char on it, unlike me he isn't interested in alts! He's played for 20 years!
  5. bigpapa Augur

5 paid accounts ( all TBL ) and 2 silver
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

4 accounts all access + TBL
    2 accounts that were all access up to EoK but now silver
    1 free mule account

I would say most people who have been playing for a long time have more than 1 account.
    Even those I know that don't enjoy boxing usually have a minimum of 2 accounts even if the secondary account is only for buffs, tradeskills or ports.
  7. Repthor Augur

Whulf you dident tell us how many acounts you have. Dont worrie we are all addicts. You dont get to comment without showing your addiction!!!
  8. Mintalie Augur

Thanks everyone for playing! Would still love to see info from some of the other FQ regulars. :)

I'm honestly surprised by the answers. I had no idea so many people had so many accounts. I feel downright amateur with only three.

Overwhelming conclusion thus far, however--boxers ARE the life force of the game.
  9. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Ten years ago I had three.

Currently I have two, but since I'm on Mangler my second is on a Windows 8 tablet and it's a bit cumbersome to play adroitly so I often just play one account or the other if my second can't just be, like, a heal or DPS backup.
  10. Ryino Elder

6 here, 1 Lifetime and 5 on autopay, all the expansions on everything though.
  11. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

4 paid currently, 1 silver. if I find I want a dps bump I turn the wizard back on.
    all 6 are current expansion.
  12. momentumAB New Member

4 subbed and TBL.
    Sometimes, if I'm focused on raiding, I might only keep 2 active.
    Many more that have various characters that I'm not currently playing, but might be played in the future.
  13. eqgamer Augur

9 paid. 6 krono.
  14. Conq Augur

Of 113 people listed on my friends list (many are retired/gone), I know 2 players that do not box.
    Conq
  15. gotwar Gotcharms

One account.

Can't stand boxing (don't care if others box, just not fun for me personally) and have no need for a bazaar mule. If I can't get it done on my own or my friends aren't around, I go do something else :p
    Sancus likes this.
  16. Aanuvane Augur

8 accounts
    • 4 annual subs (2 TBL, 2 ROS)
    • 1 quarterly
    • 1 silver
    • 2 FTP (gem imbuers)
  17. Sancus Augur

Three gold, two of which are paid and one of which is subbed via krono. I don't box; I raid on a number of different characters (in different guilds) and prefer to have them on separate accounts.
    Tolzol and gotwar like this.
  18. Grove Augur

1 account paid annually at a reduced price. I have TBL. Managing one account is all I can handle.
  19. Thrillho Augur

1 paid
    1 silver "utility" account

Can't stand boxing. Can't stand alts! I have a bard on a silver account that I constantly kill, to the point of it actually being more of a liability than an asset. I've turned it into a utility account now - port mules, forage mules, "fill up a group" mule.
  20. Odiosus Journeyman

5 paid. I think one of the obvious take aways from this thread is that there is definitely a market for account to account transfers being reinstated. If others are like me, the frequently reorganize their line up and would obviously pay to have toons moved. I think I used that service 3 or 4 times when it was still active.
    Yendar and Allayna like this.