How many missions does it take to get to the center of a

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Elemental, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Elemental Augur

Splinter of Potency, Been farming this mission for about a week now without any luck. Seeking Refuge is the one I'm farming now, I had been farming Life After Death before but this one is just a few mobs to kill so seems quicker and less attention comsuming.

Any tips, ideas, or just want to share your experience in this farm? I also farmed the LDON raid last night and had no luck with that chest either.

Thanks!
  2. Szilent Augur

~1/4 missions have named, named are 1:10 shot at aug, so seekers have just over even odds at getting one in twenty eight reps.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Bring a character that has no use for it. Always works, be it armor drops or whatever if no one in the group really can use or need the item then it seems to drop more.

I usually get them once every 6 months or so but I am only doing them randomly whenever Teek offers TWK HA's.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Whenever starting a rare drop quest it's best to keep accurate numbers on how many times you don't get it. If you get it within a normal amount, great. If you don't, you can carry that forward as a battle scar as you proclaim being on the top 1% of the unlucky bell curve for that drop. Like me and my frosty gem of enhanced protection.

[IMG]
  5. Szilent Augur

well, 99th percentile, anyhow.
  6. Dragnath Elder

I snagged two of those on my first try...

Meanwhile trying to get the AC aug from Darkness Howls I just gave up after countless tries. We ran it about 25 times without even seeing the named then got him twice in a row.