How many are main changing to zerkers and why?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Voss, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Communist Puppy Augur

Most guilds are almost always recruiting people, regardless of class.
  2. crag79 Augur

Is any class really useless on a raid? Honestly, how is this comment anywhere close to needed. Anyway, I think most guilds are ready for a few main changes jsut as they were when Luclin dropped and people started up Beastlords, where did all of those toons come from?
  3. Silentchaos Augur

Uh he just asked if guilds would recruit new zerkers so I said they would. Why you've put me on a side of an argument IDK.
  4. Finley Augur

I really don't think any class is useless on a raid. Every single class has something unique they bring to the raid in terms of buffs or debuffs or utility. Some guilds might have closed recruitment to a certain class, but I kinda doubt it. And no matter what class you can find a home somewhere.
  5. nostalgicfool Augur

Silly questions : do they have mana ? Can they tank ? Do they have more than 3 buttons when they starts (kick, bash, taunt)
  6. TLP Addict Augur

They don't have mana, they use endurance as a resource.

They have are on the same hitpoint table as Paladins and Shadowknights but wear chain armor so mitigate somewhere between Rangers and Rogues. They should have zero problems tanking exp mobs as they level, back in the day the stun and snare axes gave decent aggro, not sure if that's still the case. They do NOT get a taunt button though.

They have more than 3 buttons and gradually pick up more as they level, from memory, kick, frenzy, warcry discs, special axes that can be used in combat at melee range, snare, stun, aggro reduction.
  7. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

I had planned to play them from the beginning of Phinny. If they had given me the option, id have started with them in classic even with the subpar itemization options.
    TLP Addict likes this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

Agreed, this is something I think a LOT of people want to be an option for future TLP's. Beastlords and Berserkers available from the get go, not locked until 4 and 5 expansions in.

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for DBG to put a few trainers and spell vendors into the game a few expacs early.