How long until TSS on Flippy?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Triclops, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Triclops New Member

Just started back and was wondering if I should hold off on my next character who I would like to be a Draco.. Are we talking weeks ? Month or two ?
  2. Mistress Journeyman

TSS opens on both servers July 15th "12 days"
  3. Triclops New Member

Right on thanks for the response.
  4. yellowzombie Elder

Drakkin marked the end of EQ as far as I'm concerned. So bleeding stupid.
  5. Spritz New Member

Please tell me we won't be seeing defiant gear when TSS goes live? (Not sure when that was introduced)
  6. Machen New Member

Defiant gear didn't come out until sof iirc. Not for a while yet anyway.
  7. Kyleigh Journeyman

Do we know for sure TSS is launching on the 15th? The poll was still active yesterday and on the Fippy fourms homepage it's mentioned that the vote is open until the 15th.

cheers :)
  8. Machen New Member

The poll doesn't finish and the results don't show until about two minutes before the expansion launches (which would be on the 15th). So we never know if the vote will pass until it happens. I'd give this one very high chances of passing the first go though.
  9. Kyleigh Journeyman

Awesome! Thanks :)
  10. Tallor Lorekeeper

Very tempting. The Buried Sea comes after The Serpents Spine. I enjoyed TBS when I played it (during Seeds of Destruction) and regretted I wasn't there when it was current. I might return to my progression 2.0 character for that.