How is crashing into queues better than slow chat?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trance, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Thrudd New Member

If you're a part of experienced raid guild, the premade groups isn't really that difficult
  2. Socratic Journeyman

Signed. The chat lag and horrible zone time was leagues better than 4 hour queue's between attempts to play.
  3. Leoden New Member

I have a hard time understanding any defense of the queues or the chat lag / zone times. Neither are OK. The argument really shouldn't be for one or the other. The argument should be to fix it so the people paying for a service can actually use it.

For those of you claiming they can work around the queues, my guess is you have some way of keeping yourself logged in while you aren't actively playing. Its still super annoying to D/C after you log in early just to sit in queue again. I am glad those of you coming to the defense have never had to experience it, because it sucks...
    Arog likes this.
  4. Dyzalot Augur

I have experienced several crashes, sometimes due to EQ, sometimes due to the crappy power grid where I live forcing me back into the queue. I still prefer it over the other option. Its kind of like choosing between two major party presidential nominees.
  5. Kahna Augur

Our raid leader got DC'ed 3 hours before raid. He's not making it to the raid.
    My friend needs to reset his router because it's acting up and he is lagging. That's not happening because it would mean another 4 hour queue.
    When you get all your friends together for an evening's gaming and one of them DC'ed you're done. There is no planning around that, by the time he gets back online people will be heading to bed.

My play experience was much better without the queues. However I am pretty sure the lack of queues was causing issues with their log in server, which causes issues for other servers/games. So the queue is likely here to stay. They need to bite the bullet and open a second server and offer free transfers. People aren't quitting.