How hard will it to find a group on Rizlona with the potential that most people will be boxing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TonyT, May 20, 2020.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yeah, totally. People typically buy more stuff for boxes because they don't have raid gear/spells free from guild raids like Mains do. Although based off the guild recruitment subforum it looks like Aradune is gonna have like 4-5 times Rizlona's population, so the server could easily end up with such a tiny market size that it's not an RMT fest. But only because it's D E A D.
    Delphwind likes this.
  2. Delphwind Augur

In the first few weeks you will have zero problems finding a group, it wont take long however before solo players, or two boxers (the ones that play on separate PCs) will move over to Aradune due to a single person being able to easily take loot camps.
  3. jeskola pheerie

I think a lot of one and two boxers from Aradune will move to Rizlona when they see tons of 3-6 box groups running around on an already overcrowded server. Also it does not take an army to be a jerk and steal a loot camp. There will be plenty of that to go around on Aradune.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

If they are afraid of seeing some 3 to 6 boxer on Aradune.
    Their in for a shock on Rizlona

Only reason I'm not pushing everyone I know into Rizlona = M-Q-2 and it's OK to use.
    Plus tons of 6, 12, 18, 24 and 40+ boxers galore all automated in great fashion.
  5. jeskola pheerie

The same programs that are banned on Aradune are also banned on Rizlona, and both servers have the Dedicated GM ruleset. The only differences are Truebox and 2-character limit that won't work.
  6. Magneress Augur

Yeah I noticed only one person sorta mentioned it, a lot of the 'loot camps' and dungeons can be locked down by level single 50s. I feel like boxing really only brings some AoE power leveling capability to these people, and the nice ones will pop a deep pickzone, or instance.

People don't even need boxes to horde content and kill entire zones. So... take that information with a grain of salt. Rude, and uncaring people play the game. It is a social game, and what originally made the game great was no one was really knowledgeable enough to get around not having to make friends. Not all boxers are rude. And a lot of cool people who are experts are more than happy to share. I got 6 levels last night with such people.

A lot of good peeps on both servers. Just be patient and do the right thing when you run into someone who is breaking the rules. Box how, where, what, you want. Play on Aradune, I guess if you are adamantly against boxing.
    jeskola likes this.
  7. tryieq Journeyman

You are correct that Arudune will have more people and more interest! I would have played there myself even with the 2 limit but im sick of playing with multiple keyboards, wireless number pads and laptops galore!

So Im picking Rizona (2 boxing maybe 3...no massive numbers) with all its problems and there will be plenty!
    but im going to give it a go anyway!

I hope you have fun on you perfect server! without being able to blame boxers I am sure it will be a paradise!

Afterall only 2 chars max and no krono sellers!

I honestly hope it works out that way!
    I want everyone to enjoy it as much as myself!

However or where ever you hunt!
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

That's not the indications we are getting thus far.
  9. Mrjon3s Augur

10. Accipiter Old Timer

Unintended is a typo. It's supposed to unattended. Believe me, people will be use that program that shall not be named and the will be fine doing so.