How hard is it to come back?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Drina, Aug 19, 2015.

1. skattabrainz Augur

For me, I came back exclusively to play on ragefire, but it didn't take long for me to poke around xegony too, where I spent so many hours kunark-ldon.

I decided to start a new toon there too and have found everyone to be pretty awesome and the old server to be pretty hoppin.

New toon is level 64 with 3 days /played which still is boggling to me but its fun.

I agree with OP. Didn't realize til I left that I was already playing the best mmo.
  2. Motherlee Augur

I was just teaching a returning player from OOW era. He was a level 63 paladin. The hotzones are bad, not good exp at all. Plan to buy a mercenary and play alone. People log on, do the hot zone tasks and log off. There's no grind groups until you're level 90. There's no groups or good xp to be had between level 50-85. They tried shrouds as a way for you to group with lower people. They tried cool monster missions like Old Man McKenzie. They all had their experience nerfed.

If I were cynical, I'd say it's because they're trying to sell level 85 HCs. Oh wait, I *am* cynical!
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It's not that you are a noob, it is more that this kind of conversation is similar or the same as other items which new players would run into; and Newbie and Returning Player Zone would be too long to say/type repeatedly.

*Well, similar conversation aside from the troll's posts about how he hates EQ.
    Drina likes this.