How hard are velious bosses hitting?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healiez, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Healiez Augur

Just curious how hard everything is hitting over on ragefire.
  2. Lardon Journeyman

I got hit for 1373 in NToV as a warrior.

Not sure about the AoE's and nukes though.
  3. RangerBent New Member

My bot guild can kill everything easily. It helps when you know what you're doing.
  4. Moranis Augur

Derakor the Vindicator smacked me a few times (60 ench) for about 1400.
  5. Smurfing Lorekeeper

There's no definition on Velious mobs. Some are tuned really good, Vindicator has approx 500k HP and hits average 1100 - We killed him 4 times already and I don't think we lost more than max 1 tank yet.

The damage is not the problem, it's the regen on the mobs. You cannot go and hide from AE's which eventually will kill you raid. The second you step away from doing atleast 90% dmg by the entire raid to the target it starts gainin Health. So hiding form AE 2-3 Seconds = Mob regains 3-6k hp

And our Average DPS is 1500 with a full raid
  6. Vend New Member

Troll award of the day.
  7. Moranis Augur

Derakor is definitely a beast...we had a raid of about 60 on him last night (mostly a pickup raid of kael armor farming guildies - not your ideal raid team) and we got him down to about 70% before he tore thru everyone. We didn't have nearly the DPS needed to take him down I'm thinking...we were on him for a good 3-4 minutes and basically ran out of mana across the board. I was able to blow all my enchanter mana nuking, then camp out to drop aggro and come back and regen enough mana to nuke a couple more times.