How does the queue work???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sniggz, May 24, 2017.

1. Rauven Augur

They did figure it out. They just can't afford the fix. Which is more bandwidth/computing time. Its Daybreak (and no offense meant towards them), not Google or Amazon.
  2. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

spamming got me and my brother on before it went back too queue error for my friend
  3. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

me and brother now stuck in char select and doesnt seam to be loading into world
  4. Jaxarale Journeyman

Simple answer... it doesn't.
  5. Baldur Augur

Yeah, it will still kick you for inactivity even if you're in the queue. You need to go to the chat room, you won't be kicked for inactivity there and you'll be logged in when it gets to you in the queue. At least that's how it worked on Ragefire when they first implemented it.
  6. RiplyAnklebiter Lorekeeper

It loads eventually....or you go link dead like I just did and go back to the end of the line lol
  7. Machentoo Augur

As a reminder, the Queue system was basically thrown together by JChan overnight for Ragefire. JChan does great work, but not really surprising it has some rough edges still when basically all the work they have ever put into it was one JChan caffeine-binging all-nighter.
  8. dmccollum Elder

Does switching between chat and the server selection screen remove you from chat?
  9. Machen New Member

Just curious, is getting disconnected 1 minute after you make your character and enter world part of the plan to get more people through character creation?
  10. MMOer Augur

What are the rules? Ruuuules!
  11. Mashef Augur

so basically people creating 8 characters at a time are slowing this down. You guys should put a 1 character cap per day for 8 days until all 8 are unlocked. It would speed up the login progress.
    Senadin likes this.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

This thread is from 2017, still in queue
    Rebelicious, MMOer and Dythan like this.
  13. TheDohn Augur

It's weird that you don't know creating a character requires someone to enter the game world, which currently crashes you to desktop, requiring you to enter the end of the queue again.
  14. Santified Lorekeeper

Hmm if you are in chat it keeps you in queue? Going out of chat changes server highlighted.
  15. Azurefrost Elder

Yea wondering if sitting in Chat will keep me in queue. I dont want to be punted for inactivity
  16. Mashef Augur

Happens yes. But not everyone. Some are in game.
  17. Santified Lorekeeper

I wouldn't risk logging off to create a second.
  18. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Move your mouse and click a few different servers every now and then (but not trying to enter them), is what kept me in the queue back during Mangler's opening.
  19. Seris New Member

I have been waiting in the queue since 3pm EST for 50 minutes. Each time it tells me that the queue time is 9 minutes. <Sigh> I guess I will try again tomorrow.
  20. Yarteb Elder

A guildie reported that there were 225 people in general chat on Aradune and the number was NOT increasing. What the hell?!!