how do we go about?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by silku, Dec 29, 2012.

1. silku Augur

How do we go about contacting a developer directly? I've tried the message boards and often don't even get a response. I know they likely don't want a lot of people contacting them, but how else do we give feedback? (I've used the feedback command in game, I also think that's lacking as you don't know if it even does anything.)

During one of the chats we were told we should contact someone about something that was non AA specific, just trying to figure out how to do that as they did not respond on the message boards.
  2. Langya Augur

Might want to PM Piestro about that. It is his job to be the go between for players and those with red names.

Good luck!
  3. Notinterested Augur

You dont. Developers are not who you talk to about your feedback and suggestions. Thats what CSRs, design teams etc. are for. Developers just make what the design teams etc. want happen.
  4. silku Augur

Last time I PM'd Piestro after being told to by a CSR he did not respond either. I'll give another go though.
  5. Xnao Augur

Many forums show you when a pm is read. This would be a wonderful feature here. You would know if the developer was ignoring you, or just busy.
  6. Leerah Augur

/feedback does get read. I've seen several of our suggestions implemented over the years.
  7. Yther Augur

I assume stuff all gets read. Getting a response is just an extra bonus. I don't expect one. Any CS rep, would need at least 1 if not several people to keep up in responding to every request, even if just acknowledging it was read. Just added expenses. Have some good faith.

Yther Ore.
  8. Vouivre Augur

Yes they have said numerous times that just because something doesn't get a reply doesn't mean it hasn't been read. They don't owe a response to anyone and although they are encouragedto read the threads, they aren't required to as far as they have explained.

Regardless, PM them, what's the worst that could happen? They tell you to stop?