How do melee Alliance abilities work ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Magrath, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Magrath New Member

105 Zerker here. How does Demolishers Alliance work if I am grouped with another Zerker ?

If I apply Demolishers Alliance does every auto attack from the other Zerker count towards it or is it just activated abilities ?

Does it make any difference if a higher level version like Manglers Covenant is applied - do my attacks count towards it ?

Thanks
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

you should be able to ask in your BER class channels what to use to cast on a test dummy to try to fulminated

Demolisher's Alliance
    Classes: BER/105
    Skill: Offense (Combat Skill)
    Endurance: 6327
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: No
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 60s, Timer: 20
    1: Cast: Demolisher's Alliance Trigger (v374)
    2: Cast: Demolisher's Alliance Selection (v374)
    Forms a demolisher's alliance over your target, granting you and your group damaging spells on your melee attacks and weakening your foe's defenses against those spells from other Berserkers. If enough of these spells strike your foe in time, the alliance will be fulminated, resulting in a large amount of damage.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Not sure on the details and proc rates but the sad truth is that berserker alliance kinda sucks and is unreliable. I box three berserkers and have elaborate gina triggers to track it and it's hugely disappointing.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

To make Berserker Alliance more reliable you need at least 1 other Berserker who is also using Furious Rampage/Focused Furious Rampage while you do or 3-4 Berserkers in combat using autoattack & combat abilities.

It has a chance to fire after a certain number of attacks have been reached, so the more attacks the Berserkers generate the greater chance it fires in that 18 seconds.

Simple Gina's for a 18 second timer after landing alliance & fulmination firing

Once either the 18 second timer runs out or a fulmination occurs the next Berserker in the chain uses their alliance. If a Berserker uses alliance before the timer runs out it will overwrite if it is at the same or higher Rank, lower ranked alliance use will not overwrite and you will have wasted your cooldown.