How do I spend AA points?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Thearon, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Thearon New Member

I just logged back on after a couple years, before Daybreak took over. I tried to log out and it told me all unspent AA will be deleted.I tried to spend them but got unable to train ability message.
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

There’s an AA window, I think you can find it by clicking a button on the bottom of the inventory screen. There are different tabs of AA in the AA window and ones you can purchase/upgrade should be white on the list. If something you want is greyed out check the pre-reqs, sometimes you need other AA before you can get an AA (in addition to level requirements).

If you need something more specific, just do a web search :)

Good luck!
  3. Thearon New Member

thanks, I am sure I spent them wrong, but better than loosing them
  4. Ebine Augur

Did you sub or are you f2p. If you sub and have been gone for a while there is an auto grant feature. It helps you catch up some
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All those AA were from the AA consolidation a few years ago. If you had not logged in for a while then you had a boat load of AA to spend. They made a special dispensation to free and silver returning accounts that allowed them to go over the limit this one time - it did not work for everyone. Even paid account were allowed to go over the banked amount but you had to spend them before logging out or loose them.

Auto grant would not have allocated all the AA his account were given - it was like getting an auto grant.

It averaged around 300 AA per account that was refunded.
  6. TYBARIS Journeyman

I just started back after a long break and on my Berzker some of his AA are greyed out and cant train in them.
    Says he must be lvl 103 to train (he is lvl 104 with plenty of AA points to spend)
    Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
    thx guys
  7. TYBARIS Journeyman

btw he is all access and has all expansions.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

When you have an aa highlighted, and you look on the bottom for the description, there are either one or two tabs. If you have the max level, there is just one tab. If you do not have the max level of the ability, then you default to the left-most tab of the two, which is the rank you currently have.

I suspect you need to click the right-most tab to see the actual level required (i.e. 103 was probably the required level for the rank you currently have, and 105+ is probably required for the next rank).
  9. Funk Augur

Unfortunately some of the replies didn't understand what you were asking it seems. It's a bad side effect of the consolidation. You log on as silver after an extended absence, you are punished by losing hundreds of AA because you are unable to spend them as a silver account. And they will be deleted when you log out.
    MasterMagnus likes this.