How Do I Get My Adventurer's Stone?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lockdown, May 16, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

I'm a returning player with a brand new account. As I recall, at 15th level, you get a message from a Mysterious Voice, telling you to contact someone in your home city. Unfortunately, I never got that message. So, how do I get my Adventurer's Stone. I'm 66th level and I found someone willing to do LDoNs with me. So, how can I get flagged to request them?
  2. Zapford Elder

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its kinda still valid but things changed a bit. Seldom do we hear the "voice" anymore. And its all consolidated to Cresent Reach now.

t can be tricky - first off this only for live servers.

Your starting with Vladnelg Galvern on second floor in Cresent Reach. Sitting in a chair. Go thru his text. Its ok if he doesn't respond - just hail him and see if he says anything at all.

I usually start my guys at level 20 Although it says you can get your stone at 13-15 it seems I don't get the message till closer to 20 if I get it - not sure its even showing up anymore.

Next: Try going to any adventure camp and saying the 5 answers to the npc for that camp: "Adventures - favor journal - Morden rasp and farstone." Last time I did it they did not engage in conversation but I was able to /say those answers and got thru it.

Pick one of these NPC available for you to say those words to: Not all of them - just one.
    Teria Grinntli/everfrost, Selephra Giztral/South ro, Barstre Songweaver/Commonlands, Vual Stoutest, Teria Grinntli, and Ruanya Windleaf. You can look up the zones for zones not listed on the last few

Third - you do not have to have the stone to get access to all the ports if that is all you want it for. If you start at Magus in lobby and choose Nedaria then when you get there that Magus will offer you the other places.

The last two characters I took thru were on free accounts so that does not affect it.

You will get the stone on the last answer - "farstone"

Remember to check back and hail the necessary NPC for updates as you do LDON missions so your stone increases.
  4. Lockdown Elder

Thank you very much. It worked very well. And for those who are having trouble finding the NPC in Crescent Reach (since Vladnelg Galvern is not on Find), do a find for Alchemy Supplies. You'll find him there, sitting in a large wicker chair.
    Pelrond and CatsPaws like this.
  5. Lockdown Elder

By the way, just so everyone knows, I first went to Barstre Songweaver in Commonlands outside of Freeport. I hailed him but got no questions. I gave him the answers, but nothing happened.

Since I started this toon as a free-to-play, I had no choice but Crescent Reach as my home city. So, I went to see Vladnelg Galvern. I hailed him and he gave me the appropriate dialogue. I returned to Barstre Songweaver, and this time, he gave me the appropriate questions. I answered and got my stone.