How do I find Sunshine Hills

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Tomear1, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Tomear1 New Member

I am a member of a Guild and in the Guild hall but I can't find any other doorways. Would like to try quests at Sunshine Hills any tips greatly appreciated
  2. Derd Augur

Go out to guild lobby. Go thru the room with the bulletin boards and down a short hall. You'll see a metal gate, click on it and select a neighborhood.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

What type of guild hall are you in? Are you in the “standard” guild hall (right door in door in guild lobby) or the neighborhood guild hall (left door in guild lobby).

If you have & are entering a neighborhood guild hall, exiting the guild hall through the front door should take you to the guild’s plot in sunrise hills. If you are in the “standard” non-neighborhood guild hall, you will need to navigate to sunrise hills through the guild lobby instead because the “standard” hall everyone gets does not directly connect to sunrise hills. Just use the “find” feature (ctrl + f) in the guild lobby to find the fate to the sunrise hills neighborhoods.

I would recommend the courier quest line while you’re checking out that zone’s quests! Completing the full quest line should give you a weight reduction bag, title, and an NPC you can put in your in game personal housing.

Good luck!
    Vumad likes this.
  4. Tomear1 New Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi kermit, thanks for your reply, I have tried both Guild Halls, but makes no difference can't open any of the doors
  5. Tomear1 New Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help Derd, I got there at last
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

Press (M) for Map window --the top right has a button to open a new window. put in info it Start End can show you linking zones how to get from where you are to where you want to go. GL
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Unfortunately Sunrise Hills is not in the map zone connection. Nor is it on find from the lobby.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  8. Mukkul Augur

The entrance to Sunrise Hills is from the northwest corner of Guild Lobby. It is an instanced zone that loads after you select the neighborhood . If you're doing quests, it doesn't matter which neighborhood you choose.