How can manually download and install the patch?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HawkMasterson, Oct 19, 2016.

1. HawkMasterson New Member

I've searched and seen this question asked before but I never found the answer. Due to my connection limitations the launcher will not connect and patch for me. I expect that if I get any answer at all it won't be a link to manually download the patch. That's all I need. I connect through my Tmobile phone via hotspot. Lately they have been violating the terms of our contract and throttling my connection. Since then, the patcher won't connect. Error 4-503. Bottom line... I need the patch. I can't use the patcher. Any advice on a work around would be greatly appreciated. I already know about -patchme. That does me no good. Thank you.
  2. Behee Augur

We go to the local coffee shop and use their wireless when its a big patch and our wireless (Verizon) is getting close to the data cap, but similar to your issue of connection. There isn't a download file, since it patches all the files on your system that are out of date and which can vary depending on when the computer was last updated (or if you deleted files, or they were corrupted somehow).
  3. Oween123 New Member

... sorry i cannot help any further Hawk, yet I have a similar situation. but it seems that a cell phone Hot spot paying $60+ for unlimited is my only option. Satellite internet is ridiculous bad with that " throttling scam ". I was able to do it manually via USB for my PS3 but not EQ so far. Just wanted to thank you for your tread since it gives me a better perspective to the issue.