How Can I sell Krono over 2mil on trader mode?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Makudonarudo, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

I saw someone was selling Krono on trader mode and price was 2147483

It went over 2mil.
    How can I sell items over 2mil on trader mode? Krono price can go over 2mil on trader mode?
    Is this new option I can purchase or something?

Please let me know if anyone knows how

Thanks!
  2. Havanap Elder

In EQ bazaar money amounts are stored in copper pieces as a 32-bit signed integer. That holds a maximum of 2,147,483.647 pp. You will never be able to go over this limit unless the game is updated to allow it.

In game there is a limit that the UI imposes of 2 mil. I believe if you edit your bzr_toon_server.ini files you can go up to the maximum.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Metanis like this.
  3. svann Augur

They said they can change that but arent quite ready to do it yet as the gains as yet do not balance the effort required. Check back later when there are more complaints about seller spam in /general.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just an FYI I have seen someone banned for modifying the barter files to get the over 2 million price.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you petition about this you will be told you are not allowed to modify game files to do this.
  6. Nacho Chottal New Member

Is it ok to change edit your bzr_toon_server.ini files?
    EQ allows it?
    Any Dev can answer this please?
  7. Warpeace Augur

UI modifications would be modifications to game files also then. Where do they draw the line? This seems like a non issue considering the player can modify the file with very little to no effort.

If this is going to become a suspension / ban offense maybe Daybreak needs to lock the ability to edit that file structure before jumping to punitive measures.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

You cannot modify the UI files to remove the 2 mill cap. You can modify your character's BZR ini file so that the price is at most the aforementioned actual cap. None of those things are in anyway shape or form a bannable offense.

It has always been permitted.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Petition about the issue rather then take the word of someone who doesn't have an account on the line.