How can I get my old EQ accounts back if I no longer have the email they are tied to?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jolrak, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Jolrak New Member

Hey guys, sorry if this is a long title. I was curious to get back into EQ after being away for 15 or so years but I am unsure how to recover my old account if this is even possible. I have the login and password still, but have lost access to the email address it was tied to so long ago. Any advice or path I can take? The daybreak customer support page seems glitchy and I can't figure out how to contact them to recover an account. Any Ideas?
  2. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

If you have the login and password login to their site and you should be able to provide at that point an updated e-mail address.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Yinla like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you have the name and pw then I doubt you need help recovering the account. All you need to do is to download the game just sign right in to your account. It will automatically bring up your account when you get the right server. There have been a few merges. That is all there is to recovering it. You will be free on this until you decided if and when you want to pay

Is something happening that is not allowing you to sign in?

If you do need help then Just follow the directions here:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-

You prob will need to make a new account to do this - don't worry it's free.

What glitches are you encountering on this page?