How are you preparing for launch?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Starshape, May 23, 2017.

1. Starshape Elder

What snacks are you preparing? What is your plan for launch day?
  2. Arty New Member

Sleep in for launch day. Cooking chicken with rice and vegetables in bulk for meals.
  3. Agalloch New Member

Not really preparing any snacks. My wife and I are hoping to get through the newbie zone cluster fairly quickly. My worst nightmare would be taking 12 hours to hit level 5...lol.
    We are gonna just log in when the server goes live and have some fun! We took time off work for a few days to try to do some hardcore leveling. We did not setup a static group though, so we will be either starting groups or doing the LFG thing, hopefully that does not set us back to far.
  4. Sdoofbuc Augur

I'm going to spend the day doing some peaceful LDoNs on Phinny waiting for Gates to open.

I may order a pizza and get some beer for the session.
    Machentoo likes this.
  5. The Hated One Augur

6am...scott2 weed n feed the lawn. Then go with my son to his scholarship awards breakfast banquet. Back to work. Workout at lunch. Take off a bit early in the afternoon once my staff is capable of finishing up without me. Make sure there are a couple of cold ones in the fridge for the Mrs. and I. Clean up the house a bit for the wife cuz it makes her happy. Log on later in the afternoon once all the crazy rush is over and make some toons for the wife and I. Pretty much business as usual.
  6. Nuther Augur

I am finalizing my list of names. Will just go about my business until 4PM or 5PM EST, then wait for the server to open.
  7. Numiko Augur

Going old school!

[IMG]
    U mad brah?, Bailen, bazrok and 2 others like this.
  8. Gorjuss New Member

Dishes and laundry so i can kill rats and beetles guilt-free!!
  9. AgentofChange Augur

I am furiously master...ing my class
    bazrok likes this.
  10. elebertus Journeyman

Cardio today, tomorrow, and thursday. Deep cleaning the house tonight with my wife. Already got half the groceries for the rest of the week / weekend, I'll have to get some more chicken to grill. Doubled up on my cold brew making, so I'll have a bunch of nice non-acidic coffee. Also cucumber and lemon water!

Apart from that, breaking every 2 hours to do some stretching, taking the dog out, generally moving around.
    Gorjuss likes this.
  11. Ishbu Augur

Going to work til end of day like every weekday. Logging on after dinner. Not stressing at all because I've done this before, have 12 weeks to get to 50, and there is a holiday weekend coming up
  12. bazrok Journeyman

Been making iTunes playlists of all my old, favorite high school songs. Planning on being sick Thursday and I should be getting home from work a bit after the server releases tomorrow.

...Still deciding on what to play. Ogre SK, human necro, or troll shaman... probably will end up making one of each, setting up their UI, and hoping a character choice epiphany dawns on me.
  13. Green_Mage Augur

I played around a bit in Phinigal to see how I would get out of Odus as a Necromancer. You basically have to wait until level 7.
  14. Bailen Augur

Been hitting the gym, working out, running 5 miles a day.
    jeskola likes this.
  15. windbearer Lorekeeper

Get home around 4:45. Eat supper and play as much as I can without dying (I am older now) until Monday evening when the holidays are over.
  16. Ming Tee Augur

How much you bench tho bruh?
  17. Phantom Ghost Augur

If he is running 5 miles a day, he is probably not much of a power lifter. My guess is 155.
  18. Phantom Ghost Augur

I will work. Normal routine going home... sit in traffic, stop mid-way at gym, go home. Will already have missed the launch. So, will just go ahead and make some dinner.

Maybe get on around 1830-1900 (EST the only time zone that matters), play for 1-2 hours. Go to bed. Repeat the previous day. Then repeat the previous day again on Friday. No work on Saturday so I can play a bit longer. Its the weekend so there is always something to do, maybe hit level 10 by Monday.
  19. Sandrito Elder

Works both ways... those weightlifters have no stamina when it comes to cardio like running.
  20. Bailen Augur

Focusing on stamina, but I do some weight training. I only lift like 200 but I could do more if I really focused on that.