How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

2. dreamweaver Community Manager

Your goal of speaking it into existence is impressive.
    code-zero, Brawl and Maneuvre like this.
  3. Runes Augur

Noooo... See what you did there.. Now we don't know if you are giving a hint that he precogged the new server or you are just saying you are impressed with his tenacity.
    Back to maybe sucking again if it's a pvp TLP.
  4. Thewiz Augur

There will not be a TLP PVP server unless it is an event server that launches with the real TLP server.
  5. Conscript Journeyman

I'm betting it'll be a non-truebox server that starts in Luclin, unfortunately.
  6. PVPme Augur

gross, get yo third party hax ready you non-truebox players
  7. Thewiz Augur

That would be unfortunate. Let's hope you are wrong.
    PVPme likes this.
  8. curious2 Lorekeeper

i havetn been teased this much since high school
    Thewiz likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

I am clearly a monster. Although in this case I am only impressed by the tenacity.
    code-zero, Maneuvre and Fraggly like this.
  10. Delacroix Journeyman

I am speaking it into nonexeistence even harder. I know you have seen the numbers on EQ PvP servers. Enjoy the loss of revenue.
  11. Mourning Would New Member

thank you for that clarification, i'm not sure i would still be as excited if it was pvp either. I'm definitely ready to get running on a fresh server though so i hope it's soon!
  12. Runes Augur

LOL whew! I really want excuse to cancel my WoW scrib for next year playing on a new EQ server.
  13. johncritons Journeyman

14. dreamweaver Community Manager

There has to be something in the law of magnetics for that equation. Two equal yet opposing forces...
    Maneuvre and Fraggly like this.
  15. Dulu Augur

[IMG]
  16. Thewiz Augur

no
    Fraggly likes this.
  17. Runes Augur

An unstoppable force meets an immovable object.. My wife's desire to make Quiche versus how it doesn't move through my intestines..

My wife.. Honey how does my Quiche taste this time?

Me.. It was really tasty honey, thank you for the time you took to make it.

My wife.. Oh good because I made alot this time I can give you second helping.

Me.. ::thinking:: Dammit!!!
  18. Maneuvre Augur

19. BUNGBUNGBUNG New Member

The vast majority of the games I play are PvP focused. EQ PvP is the pig with lipstick, trying to make something into what it is not. EQ simply is not a PvP game, but this dude shall abide to to each their own. Been over a year since I claimed never again on playing EQ, but here I am hitting the TLP forums 47 times a day. A PvP server would really be a let down.
    Fraggly likes this.
  20. Dulu Augur

Why would it be a letdown?

Just don't play it, forehead.

I'm not letdown when there is a lacrosse game going on at my local park. I don't care about lacrosse.

You've had a dozen or so TLP's with nearly identical rulesets, most of which are EMPTY now.

Can the PvP TLP community get a single server?
    Brawl, PVPme and Maneuvre like this.