How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Brunlin Augur

Yea, I really hope so. It could be at the end of the week or beginning of next weeks as well. They need more time Im sure for those leveling in POP on mangler.
  2. Duality Augur

Nah they don't need time, they've already bought their potions! Although I wouldn't mind if they waited till October to change it up a bit.. Make one start at the beginning of winter when everyone cybernates.
  3. Thalliius Augur

Im on the fence about joining Miragul... ive been waiting a few weeks for a TLP announcement and slowly losing interest lol
  4. Yosemite Journeyman

They must have filled Darkpaw with a bunch of water signs. My folks were both water signs and I remember waiting hours for simple decisions like "pizza or tacos" when I was growing up.
  5. Zansobar Augur

I hope the new server launches the week after the anniversary date or later...that would allow people enough time to get time off.
  6. Creedmonk Augur

Can you all stop messing around and just tell us already? It's not like you're working on Everquest Next or anything..
  7. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
    Fraggly likes this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

We got a little behind because I was in the mountains with no internet. So, no, not today either. Or the past 4 days.
  9. Robomax Elder

That's because after POP the Game gets well ?
  10. Runes Augur

Dreamweaver can you at least say if it's going to be a new TLP server or not?

That is not being a snitch
  11. Axehead New Member

The Game raid wise doesn't get good until OOW then dies off in DoN except vish.. but with DoDH raiding becomes awesome. and only gets better on its way up to SoD. this classic crap has got to stop
    Fraggly and code-zero like this.
  12. weewooweewoo Journeyman

This whole maybe they will maybe they wont thing is pretty annoying for actually trying to plan stuff out in advance like time off and getting other friends on board to take time off and make sure all the ducks are in a row.

Wouldn't a better option be at this point to move this to surefire thing every year like seasons or leagues for other games? I really don't see the point of keeping everything hush hush up until the last second. Even if you decided to go about it any other way im sure it would be better than just silence until you see fit to spring it on everyone.
  13. Alakshak Journeyman

While I would obviously prefer to know sooner rather than later they are more or less all over the place. The notices below are based on the date of the main page article and scheduled release date listed in the same article.

Miragul - 4 Days Notice
    Mangler / Selo - 21 Days Notice
    Coirnav - 30 Days Notice
    Phinigel - 16 Days Notice

I don't think a "Season" type system would work. Plenty of people already complain about the over saturation of servers but a more standardized notice would not go amiss in my opinion.
  14. Thewiz Augur

/cry
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

There is going to be another TLP server, the timeframe will be announced when things are ready. The goal is to announce it with enough time for people to take time off, understanding that it's important to our players.
  16. Dominate Augur

Dreamweaver, you are either the GOAT troll, or you are the GOAT at feeding the people jonesing for more EQ.

Either way, I hope the new server has a kickass ruleset and makes bank so Darkpaw can thrive!
    Thewiz likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

In a way I strive to be both. But trust me, when there is something concrete to tell everyone, I will tell everyone.

Until then, we can all update the "Is it today?" counter.
  18. PVPme Augur

Really excited for the new PvP TLP!
  19. Runes Augur

Woot thank you for at least letting us know it's a new TLP and not an event server.
    I can work with small crumbs.
  20. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Takes more skill, and isnt mode?