How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Risiko Augur

Not many have given an opinion yet, but out of the 11 people that have, YES is winning. I guess people are wanting a new TLP server. I hate to see the population on Mangler go down any, but what the people want is what they want. I can't argue with that.
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

Not today.
    Tymeless likes this.
  3. Angered Augur

Can we get a hint? Can we get any details to drive the hype train???

WE NEED MORE HYPE!
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

A day between now and December 31, 2020 is certain.
    Tymeless, Fraggly and Lilliee like this.
  5. taliefer Augur

only if you were invited to the secret discord channel that multiple birdies say exist.

someone call Brittany, cause its bout to get Toxic if that place is a legit preview of the server~
  6. Stagentti Augur

Now you're going to get things started for real.
  7. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

You mean this "Secret" discord, they announced to everyone on Earth, and everyone on Earth who clicks the link can join it. Cause thats a really badly kept secret if you ask me ...

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/everquest-official-discord-launch.262949/
    dreamweaver likes this.
  8. Runes Augur

I don't know why there cannot be a general announcement from a Dev that simply let's everyone know "hey we have a new TLP server in the works, you are going to love it and expect an announcement this month". Or if it's not a TLP, say event server or generally what it is.
    Popknot and wade_watts like this.
  9. taliefer Augur

10. Angered Augur

A birdie found me

IF you let us know we can take time off and inform people that the dream FV Server is coming the sooner the better were all waiting for FV GREATNESS
    Thewiz likes this.
  11. wade_watts Augur

I agree for sure. That said, Selo, Mangler, and Coirnav all launched on March 16th which iirc is the anniversary date. Mangler and Selo were "hinted to" in the Jan 2019 producers letter and the details were announced about 25 days before launch. Coirnav was announced on Feb 14th, about 30 days before launch. Agnarr launched in May and was announced a little over a month before.

I'd say there is a good chance if one is coming soon that it will launch on March 16th and will be announced within the next week. Or, Dreamweaver is just trolling everyone.
  12. Mephits New Member

But then we wouldn't get to enjoy the community manager's smugness? o_O
    Popknot likes this.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yeah, who doesn't want to miss that?
    Lilliee and Fraggly like this.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

We will definitely give more than enough heads up for people to ask for time off.
    Lilliee and Thewiz like this.
  15. taliefer Augur

RIP Mangler 2020
  16. Angered Augur

COME ON.... Give us a Hint of the rule set!
    Is it a "Free Vape" server wink wink "FV" Free Vape......
    Lilliee likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

I ain't no rat, copper.
    Brunlin likes this.
  18. Fraggly Augur

I would love to see a seasonal truebox server, i think it would make a lot of people satisfied. Details have already been drawn on in other posts.
  19. Thewiz Augur

It won't work if it is finite.
  20. Angered Augur

Copper Clearly I Look like Wonder Woman!!! Clearly this is the justice league not some stupid little prison or jail house!!! The Lasso compels you too reveal the truth about the new TLP because those are the rules! PRETTY PLEASE?
    Thewiz likes this.