How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Bullsnooze Augur

Why would they do that? That would make far too much sense to pass the time.
    code-zero and Skuz like this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

There are quite a few doing this already on Mangler. There is an entire guild with the concept.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

I agree. It'll be 50 years or more but it'll happen eventually.
  4. Brunlin Augur

We are not demanding a new server, they have 2 coming out that is confirmed, we are just starving for a little info on them.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have provided a rough timeline (late spring/early summer which translates to late June/early July)and the more information would come 4-6 weeks before launch.
  6. Whoops Augur

I have no interest in nailing Dreamweaver to a calendar, lol. Late spring/early summer is fine, and I'm in no way trying to rush launch. FWIW, I'm already playing on an existing TLP with someone when he's around, and either there on an alt or (/gasp) live when he's not. I'd still like to do some mental planning anyway, though. Also, today is the 27th of April; 4-6 weeks before a late Spring/early Summer launch is approximately now. :p As much as it might be cool to know all of the details, I don't really even want to press him for the entirety of the rulesets immediately. I'd just like to know if one or both start in classic or later-than-classic. Just a little teaser of new info, please!
  7. Everquester12 New Member

I was just trying to figure out these dates as well! June 22nd is the first Monday after the beginning of Summer. If we get some server info 4-6 weeks before launch we could be looking at anywhere from May 11th to May 25th (which is 2-4 weeks from today)

The current 'TLP Unlocked For All' promotion ends on May 8th. I'd expect the ruleset announcement pretty quickly after that is over, which I guess makes sense from a marketing stand point too.
  8. Thewiz Augur

/tap
    /clears throat

Today? Yes?
    Eetra likes this.
  9. Brunlin Augur

It is clear to all present that which you have pointed out. I would sarcastically compare you to Sherlock Holmes, were I the type, but suffice it to say, sir, that you are a dullard.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It has been posted and mentioned many times in discord when the information is coming out. Asking about it over and over again will not make it come out any faster.
  11. Brunlin Augur

Im well aware what has been posted and every tidbit that's been mention in Discord and obviously know a hell of a lot more than you.....obviously when it is officially announced the full break down of the server will be there and the release will happen 4 to 6 weeks from the time of the announcement.

When they did give some info on the servers, they did say that Dune would have some unique qualities about the server....They also said when they have more information they would share it with us.

This did not necessarily mean that more information would be on the day of announcement, of course it maybe that we dont get any information until the official announcement. Either way many of us would like to see what they are talking about with the unique qualities, and with that i think we would be fine.

Now several of us are already in a big guild for the new server, and we are very passionate about the new server, so excuse me if our excitement seems to offend you in some way. If you are such a Donkey over a game, maybe you should go take a break and do something else for awhile.
  12. mark Augur

i made 12 mooncloth last night,some arcanite,already sick of clearing vg and doing trash runs but need those vines for my 5 lvl 60 boxes and the army of lvl 35 i have,but so bored need my tlp fix.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are excited over the new servers, and so are a lot of other people. Just wait for the launch announcement for the details. Even if they do provide more information sooner it isn't like you can do anything with that information.

Also there is no need to insult people who is just providing information that you don't seem to like.
  14. Whoops Augur

We can plan better! What I want to play, what others play in our group, what we can look forward to working on, etc, depends on what era the servers launch in. Nothing I've seen thus far has explicitly stated either or both will launch in classic. All information thus far is nebulous enough to leave room for interpretation and assumptions-stated-as-fact.

Also, what's wrong with another tidbit to build more hype with, while waiting for the full-info announcement?
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Nothing is wrong with more information but they have already provided a timeline for when it will be provided and asking for it sooner will not speed it up.
  16. Glistarian Augur

You keep posting the same thing and nothing changes.

Why do you do this?

Also, when will information on the new servers be released?
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why do you think asking the same question over and over is going to get a different result?
  18. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Today is correct.
    Thewiz, Crabman and Whoops like this.
  20. Whoops Augur

<3 you Dreamweaver!