How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
    Fraggly likes this.
  2. topple good idea generator

How about today?
  3. Zansobar Augur

I just have a feeling the announcement will come next Monday and miss this month...
  4. curious2 Lorekeeper

that'l do donkey, that'l do
    50/50 today, but probably tomorrow
    if it is a server, they would have to pull out some quirks to make it interesting
    all race/class combos at start (this one is easy)
    beasts and berserkers at start (not so easy, but doable)

if it's just an ordinary clone, it wont be really appealing other than to get away from bloodthirst
    but they would probably go to it for the krono
  5. Alakshak Journeyman

People said the same about Coirnav and Mangler. Despite that, during their runs from Classic thru Planes they were the most populated servers. While I understand that a lot of people want to get off the treadmill. Stay on Mangler in that case? Unless something changes it appears there is a silent majority that wants to keep going thru the motions and until the numbers borne out Classic TLP fatigue why would Darkpaw stop the "clone" trend?
  6. Angered Augur

Kinda feels like they were not going to give us a FV server but then realized that they wanted max cash so there stalling in order to do the right thing give us what we want fv tlp no colors or grammar today full rage
    Mink and Fraggly like this.
  7. Thewiz Augur

I think we are at the crescendo and the final word is incoming very shrtly.
  8. Beep Elder

Curious if it'll be like last time. Announce two awful rulesets, sweaty folks implode, then they change them. Judging by how far off the mark the original selo/mangler setups were you'd imagine they will need lots of feedback and time to get them straight again.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

But no, not today.
  10. Thewiz Augur

Damn
  11. Comouna New Member

How about tomorrow?
  12. Shiba Journeyman

Mama also bribed the principle.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  13. Vhayne Journeyman

2 more days of this crap, and I'm done. This isn't "cute" anymore. Getting irritated.
  14. Rakan New Member

Why are people surprised that they aren't making any announcement until the end of the month?

Dreamweaver said thry would have an announcement by the end of the month (hopefully). Any time you say "by date x" everyone knows you mean on or right around that date.

You don't say "I will let you know in the next three weeks" if you are going to announce something the next day.
  15. Angered Augur

ALL WE WANT IS FV RULE SET THATS IT
    Mink, Magic, topple and 1 other person like this.
  16. dogimed Journeyman

What better way than to end the month that only happens once every 4 years with an announcement. I think they will name the next server Aradune. Those would be my guesses.
  17. wade_watts Augur

Less talk about how the TLP is not announced today, more TLP announcement.
  18. Fraggly Augur

The irritated people must be the ones who generally quit every server at PoP? I've found Thewiz, Dreamweaver and most others playing along to be quite entertaining. What's the rush?

Given the outrage i better get my hopes down for anything outside Mangler 2.0. Seems like there is too much demand for more of the same. :(

Seasonal server WRU.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL. You might want to reevaluate your life choices/priorities.
  20. ntellect Augur

Just wait until Saturday which is the last day of the month. I’ll actually be generous and give him until Sunday March 1st. Nothing elaborate. Just are you releasing a TLP? When? And rule set bullets.

...unless Dreamweaver fibbed