How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Runes Augur

LOL OK this was funny
    Creedmonk likes this.
  2. Runes Augur

So to feed the conspiracy theories a Lil harder about the delayed announcement, don't Devs usually launch servers about 2:00 pm pst... So by logic if that's about the time they use for big events and its almost 1:00pm pst now....
  3. topple good idea generator

In my head space I’m convincing myself that they are in a board meeting right now and Dreamweaver is waiting on the go ahead to post about the new FV rules TLP with Selo’s exp rate, 2 month unlock, auto-granted aa’s, zerker and beastlord classic start non-pvp server that I think we all agreed on.
  4. Stagentti Augur

Love all of it cept zerker and bst theory cause they've been clear in the past it is a coding issue with them being tied to expacs that they can't get around.
  5. PVPme Augur

lost me at auto-granted aa's - why would anyone not wanna have a reason to grind outside of levels/raiding is beyond me...
  6. Stagentti Augur

Kind of stuff people ask for then quit once they realize it was a bad idea lol.
  7. topple good idea generator

You have a valid point. Personally though, grinding AA is the main contributor to my burnout once we get past POP/GoD. It’s a feature I could take or leave if it was ever a thing. Also maybe grinding Selo’s 1 month unlock contributed to that as well.
    PVPme likes this.
  8. Attila Augur

This announcement takes any longer and we really will need a Pvp server to vent our frustrations.
    Brawl, Brunlin and Dulu like this.
  9. Creedmonk Augur

It'll be hilarious when they finally announce "We heard you all and we're excited to announce the next TLP for all Norrathians! It'll be Phinigel 3.0, Mangler 2.0 having the exact same rule set! You're welcome, everyone!"

Then I imagine a video rolls of Holly standing in a dark room while a light shines above onto her as if she's an angel. She doesn't speak a work just stares into each of our souls knowing deep down she just devoured them as she slowly morphs into the devil.
    Fraggly likes this.
  10. Starshape Elder

I don't want to be right, but the vibe from the Dreamweaver teases went from optimistic hints of a server announcement, to 'news'.

For example, if they're seeing higher than expected exp pot sales on Mangler, the server could be delayed to not bite into that revenue stream.

Hopefully it's just more trolling and we get a server announce, however if you teased something but wanted to manage expectations lower to prevent backlash, this would be a good way to do it...
  11. topple good idea generator

Or....

Phinny 3.0*

* our research shows our conservative players VERY MUCH dislike AOCs. We will be removing all instances from the upcoming server.
  12. topple good idea generator

I hope it’s a TLP. Nothing gets me hype like a new server rush.
  13. Creedmonk Augur

We're taking it 1 step further! We know how much everyone loves Agnarr. We're going to be locking everyone in tutorial for the next TLP! Goodluck farming the jailer!
  14. Moranis Augur

Dreamteaser...you're killin us, smalls!
  15. Runes Augur

2:00pm pst... Rolled by and no news.. ::thinks to self:: Dreamweaver went out for that two hour Marguarita lunch and is passed out in some alley wearing a bad Sombrero and mumbling the lyrics to "la Cucaracha" over and over again and we ain't getting any news today
  16. Thewiz Augur

Dreamweaver is not in discord. I am worried for his safety.
  17. Thewiz Augur

Good news! Dreamweaver is safe. Today is his birthday and says he will be back tomorrow.
  18. Runes Augur

Happy Bday Dreamweaver make a wish and blow out your candles for a new TLP PVE server!! . Ya I totally pooched his bday wish for my own desire :)
  19. Moege Augur

My parents always said no news is good news.

/happy dance.
  20. Creedmonk Augur

Today is the day?