How about letting us have 1 more aura up at a time?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by CaRnon, Nov 14, 2012.

1. CaRnon Augur

We all have our HP and our Avoidance auras... but we also have have a +healing aura an a Lower mana cost aura threw clickys... how about allow us to have our 2 casted HP/defence auras up and allow us to have either our +heal or lower mana aura run at the same time also?
  2. Elizabeta Augur

You are really asking to have more than 2 auras up at a time, so you might want to retitle your request.
  3. silku Augur

Clerics don't get Aurora Mastery do they?
  4. Elizabeta Augur

Clerics do get the aura mastery AA so they can have two auras. The original poster wants to have 3 auras at the same time: the HP aura, the damage mitigation aura, AND a clicky circle of whatever.
  5. Dandin Augur

Clerics only need two aura slots, honestly, you only hav two auras there viable in the endgame.

Enchanters however....

If you have issues hitting your "circle clickies" just keep one of your auras up in your spell bar, drop the aura, click your circle Clicky, then hit your aura when your clickie fades.

Aura cycling ftw
  6. CaRnon Augur

sorry if my title confused you.,., but I would like to have both out casted aura's up and have the ability to cast a 3rd either mana saving or +heal one... both of which are viable in the end game.,
  7. Mykaylla Augur

:( I use my undead aura too...

That said, some non-clerics asked at fan faire about being able to either have more than one aura for circle clicks, or for the clicks to no longer take an aura slot. The answer from the devs was that it was not changing, that the limitation is part of the balance on circle clicks, and suggested people give them to the non-aura classes. :p

Now, since we actually do have three different spell auras, you could still argue for another rank of Spirit Mastery... and the enchanters would get twelve ranks. ;)

EDIT: Oh, we can also get Guardian Circle from limited time content. WTB Circle of Power!
    Candydare likes this.
  8. CaRnon Augur

you talking about the Bloody Orc Signet? That is still on my list of things I want. I also just recently set my eyes on Lucky Charm Totem/Totem of the Leopard's Paw / Mark of Searing Dawn as other clicky that I wanna get... ya think its worth the trouble Mykaylla?
  9. Tarrin Augur

raidloot.com says that Lucky Charm Totem (increase spell damage 1-5%) degrades at 5% per level over 75. Leopard's Paw is a 50 pt damage proc. Mark of Searing Dawn is listed as only mezzing undead up to lvl 55.

That does not seem worth the trouble to me personally..unless I am missing something.
  10. CaRnon Augur

thanks I did not look too deep into them .. your right not worth the time besides to have another clicky in the bag as a collectable
  11. doktartp Augur

i hate our undead auras duration, really wish it was a pulsing trap like a malo totem.
  12. CaRnon Augur

I stil wish our casted auras had a emote or such to trigger audio trigger programs when the auras fade. Sometimes mid fight i wont notice if my pious or Circle of Divinity had wore off. adding a text to it like when buffs wear off would be great.
    Tarrin likes this.
  13. Tarrin Augur

Oh please yes.