How about a TLP Ticket Sub Packages They do this for other games

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ions, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Ions New Member

TLP Season Pass "if you make a toon under the season pass you must resub and pay w/e pass you paid for to play this took" I have not made a thread in a while (your all welcome) And i had an idea a bad idea but an IDEA!

TLP Bronze Package. $25 Per Month or when you want to play these toons
    Melee/defense skills auto skill when you level
    Casters Summon Spell Drake: Summons a drake that gives 1 copy of every spell per era no drop including hybrids deal with it
    Double exp self buff stackable with all other exp bonuses does not count toward buff cap
    2 Self 50 exp Pots / 1 Group 50 exp pots
    Double Faction Self Buff Stacks with all other faction bonuses Buff Doesnt count towards cap
    Bronze name Plate Like BOLD Bronze

Silver package $45 Per Month/play this toon
    Casters Summon Spell Drake: Summons a drake that gives 1 copy of every spell per era no drop including hybrids
    Triple exp self buff stackable with all other exp bonuses does not count toward buff cap
    Triple Faction Self Buff Stacks with all other faction bonuses Buff Doesnt count towards cap

5x health / mana pots full heals per month 10 health for pure melee
    5 Self 50 exp Pots / 3 Group 50 exp pots / 3 100% Rez Clickable no drop sticks

Silver Buff gives the player Bard speed , Levi , See invis / see invis undead / ED(QOL sorta pay to win deal with it)
    *DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD THE CAP*
    Auto Granted character flags / dungeon keys (Sky keys , VP , sleep tomb (make a 1.0 instance FFS) VT SSRA key etc you get the point Silver name plates

Gold Package $65 Per Month/play this toon
    Casters Summon Spell Drake: Summons a drake that gives 1 copy of every spell per era no drop including hybrids
    5x exp self buff stackable with all other exp bonuses does not count toward buff cap
    15x health / 15mana pots full heals per month 30 health for pure melee
    10 Self 50 exp Pots / 8 Group 50 exp pots / 10 100% Rez Clickable no drop sticks
    5x Faction Self Buff Stacks with all other faction bonuses Buff Doesnt count towards cap
    Gold Buff gives the player Bard speed , Levi , See invis / see invis undead / ED(QOL sorta pay to win deal with it)
    *DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD THE CAP*

Auto granted AA's as you level example you gain all AA's when SoL hits you hit 65 in pop you gain all the AA's Gates auto granted OOW when you hit 70 and so forth
    Auto Granted character flags / dungeon keys (Sky keys , VP , sleep tomb (make a 1.0 instance FFS) VT SSRA key etc you get the point you get a giant gold bold name plate as well letting everyone know your greatness

you can adjust the pricing and add / adjust the numbers it is pay too win in some sort but also if you did not race on phinny then it doesnt really matter now does it?

I have spoken Angered
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

This is blatant pay to win and most players wouldn't pay for this because you'd be paying an absurd premium to nerf the difficulty/balancing of the TLP. Cheaper solution for most of that would be to just play on a Live server with incredibly abundant/OP Defiant gear and items.

Tiered memberships have been attempted multiple times in EQ's history and generally didn't last/work out.

Standard ($10 a mo.) vs. Legends ($45 a mo.), latter offered a less crowded server and better guide/server events, and some exclusive content. Cost ended up being too high and Sony shut it down after a few years.

Bronze, Silver, Gold, ... won't even go there but eventually this just devolved into F2P vs. Subscribed when it became obvious Silver was disadvantageous to offer (not going there.)

My point is, none of what you described sounds economical and would break the game and cause outrage in the community. You can already pay Krono to get help with progression, power leveling, & gear... So in a sense you can already purchase advantages for Krono when you need them so I have no clue why anyone would pay $25 to $65 for flimsy perks or to essentially skip a lot of progression keying. Again, it doesn't make sense to have a pay to win scheme like this when you can already roll a toon on Live and quickly get a toon that's absurdly over powered in early era content. (e.g. Taking out Vox or Naggie by yourself use to be epic and show elite skill, now killing the classic dragons on Live by yourself is just a test of one's rudimentary competence.)

If TLP burns you that much to suggest this, then I'll be blunt and just say you're on the wrong server style and should reroll on a Live server.
  3. Beimeith Augur

That's not how things work.
  4. CatsPaws Augur

Please buy the orange pack.

It helps you learn and use punctuation. Such as commas, periods. And controls that color problem your computer has;)
    Ezra likes this.
  5. Skuz Augur

[IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  6. Accipiter Augur

I just skip over everything he posts in those odd colors and font sizes. Saves time and annoyance.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Triconix Augur

This idea may be the dumbest idea in the history of ideas.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Augur

I can't wait to pay an extra $65 per month to have the game be played for me.
  9. Thewiz Augur

No.
  10. Moranis Augur

Sweet baby Yoda...Where's the platinum package that autogrants me IDDQD mode?
    jeskola likes this.
  11. jeskola Augur

I came here to post this!
    Moranis likes this.