Housing Rollback from January Patch (Test Server)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wikichant, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Wikichant New Member

I just had my petition closed for this issue, arbitrarily, because the items missing were not items that I spent real world money on.

I am pretty upset, as I have been waiting for several weeks for a resolution. I put in my petition on January 17th. I obviously reopened it because I want my stuff back. However, I'm pretty annoyed at the customer serve responses I've received so far.

While I play on test and generally don't expect too much in the way of customer server, I also don't expect my large amounts of stuff to just randomly disappear after a patch. The January patch rolled back housing several weeks. I lost about 15 suits of hero's forge and several familiars. That's just the stuff I know about because it those things were OBVIOUSLY gone.

I'm sure I lost other things that I wont realize until later (quest items, etc).

I still spend money on this game, for expansions and for marketplace items. Can I get any update?
  2. xmPradah Not a dude

I don't think CS regularly checks here. Maybe post in the test and bugs forum to get the attention of devs (and maybe other test users with same issue).
  3. niente Developer

The Test server is having a lot of issues with real estate caused by dupe items sourced from /testcopy. These items will cause a rollback at the next patch if there is a DB collision (prevents the real estate from saving).

We have a future task to investigate where the dupe items are coming from and how to prevent the DB errors from occurring, which should hopefully prevent this from continuing to happen. Right now, the amount of broken real estate on Test was large enough that the code team wasn't able to provide support for CS in researching what items are missing and restoring the items. Not because we don't want to help, but just due to time constraints (ongoing development of projects that need to be done by x deadline, regular patches, bugs, features for new expansion, etc). Restoring real estate items is very time consuming.

I am very sorry for the loss of items and time on your part (and any other players who have encountered real estate rollbacks). It is very frustrating to both you and the development team and hopefully we will be able to resolve these issues completely in the future.
  4. Wikichant New Member

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
  5. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Man, CS has gone downhill. Sorry your stuff poofed Wikichant. I have some HF armor sets and robe ornaments if needed.