Housing Inquiry

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sinimyn, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Sinimyn New Member

This is most likely not something that is requested much, if at all. However, it would be nice if the yards in the housing neighborhoods could hold more placed items. Building a fence/wall alone around the property takes the bulk of it, leaving a limited # of items one can place afterwards. There are so many cool housing items out there that you can get during adventuring or one can buy off the marketplace to put in your home/guild hall and/or yards, but I won't spend my SC on them if I used up all my slots. I have a guild hall and houses for my alt guild, I love decorating when I don't feel like doing the whole xp/progression thing, but I ran out of room on one of my houses, my guild hall yard is almost out of room too and I am no where near done! My guild yard has 210 slots, not nearly enough IMO, and one of my house yards has 105, some have 120. My fence alone took around 75-80 of those slots. Or maybe make the fences/walls longer so you don't need to use so many?

Sure I can always put up more houses, but that's not quite the same thing....

So bottom line, can the yard placement limits on housing and guild plots be expanded at all?
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

This is a great idea. Are there resources in DBG to make it happen ? Maybe not, but it could perhaps be a useful task for an intern who wants to earn brownie points with management.
  3. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

... I would like to be able to connect plots that you own if they are side by side ... but no larger than guild plots ... so maybe a maxx of three { 3 } like this ??

:cool: