Housing Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Niskin, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

There are achievements for visiting guild halls and houses of different types. Four different guild halls and numerous different houses. I'm in a small guild with a few active people and a ton of inactive people. We have the Standard GH and a Palatial GH. Looking around our neighborhood I found two types of 3-room houses. So I have those four achievements now.

Can I go to the neighborhoods of other guilds to get the other house achievements? What about the guild halls? I once had a dialog box pop up about being TL'd to some other guild's neighborhood, so I assume it's possible. Is that the only way to get there? Can I access their GH once I'm there? If not, is there any other way to get the other GH achievements?
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

You can go to other guild halls but only if they are set to be accessible by non members - on luclin we keep a list of houses and guild halls that are accessible for achievements, might want to do that for your guildies (if you are guilded) as you find them. :) if you're on luclin, let me know and i'll send you what i have -- it does require updating from time to time as various folks plots time out.

you can go to any neighbourhood and visit homes that allow for it as well. :)
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Thanks, I'm on Tunare but I appreciate the offer. How do I access other guild's neighborhoods? I have no problem spending some time wandering and looking for the houses, but I couldn't figure out how to get to those neighborhoods.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

use the gated door in the guild lobby.
  5. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Found it, thanks! I've come out that door before but never tried to go back through it, so I hadn't seen the neighborhood list. Managed to find some good potential neighborhoods to poke around for house achievements. Hopefully I can find all of them eventually.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I found the larger guilds have many of the special houses like bixie hive and the boat that are open to go into to get the achievement.
  7. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

That's what I was hoping, I saw a boat in the first neighborhood I checked, but I was waiting on a res in HS and it arrived before I got to the boat. I'll be going back when I get a chance, and the first house I checked there was open, so there is hope.