Hotkey's constantly turning blue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by verakis, Apr 22, 2018.

1. verakis New Member

Has anyone found a fix for this issue. This started after the last major patch and I cannot figure out a workaround. Every other hotkey turns blue and when you remem it and switch hotkey pages it just turns right back.
  2. verakis New Member

It looks like anything that is in a keyring, that if you hotkey it from there, it will turn the slot blue and any same slot on they hotkey in each hotbar. I am definitely thinking this is not intended.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  3. Febb Augur

Check the bugs thread, I believe I saw something about this in there.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thought it was just me :)
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

While mine seem to be ok, a BL friend of mine has blue hotkeys, and they were not Keyring items or even clickies at all, they were his AA hotkeys.
  6. Evurkvest Augur

They also turn red sometimes even though you have the items in inventory. There is also a bug with items not showing counters after you reloged your char.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

The colors "bleed over" from other pages of the same hotbar.
    For ME at least, my keys from AAs do not show up blue.
    And i sorted my red ones by re-doing the "offending" hotkeys.
    i.e. my 1st page was "normal grey", i would switch to 2nd page and back, 3rd page and back and so on, noting which key would change the color and redo it. Now, all 10pages of my hotbar1 are as they should be.

I think the "old" (i.e. pre-patch) hotkeys are not fully compatible with the post-patch ones.
    I even think i saw the Dev who did this answer "remake the hotkey" and saying something about adding functionality to them in a reply to some bug post.