Hotfix for Plane of mischief - Vaniki

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, May 31, 2022.

1. Dewd Master

The hotfix did fix plane of growth, but did not fix the mischief entrance in the great divide, which should be active in this era.
    Upon clicking the castle you get "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.", repeated tries give same result.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I suppose it depends on if they're keeping it 1.0 for a few levels or straight to 2.0. PoM 1.0 didn't have access from GD, even if the ZI there is "in Era."
  3. Dewd Master

On the last 4 TLP's you have acces to PoM 1.0 from the GD castle in GoD.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Vakini is a little different, zones stay as versions 1 for X amount of weeks after launch, rather than going by the usual unlock by expansion.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  5. Dewd Master

Seems like a bit of an oversight if you consider that pom version 1 is still accessible in its original version in GoD.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

LDoN/GoD is when PoM 1.0 turns to PoM 2.0 on TLP's. That should be about 10 or 22 weeks in.

"This is the revamped version that released with Lost Dungeons of Norrath. However on progression servers, it releases with Gates of Discord."

PoM Zone in from GD was added with the AUG 26th patch (at least it was on Test and Stormhammer)

That means there was a max of 44 days that it even possibly could have zoned in to PoM 1.0 from GD.

Just looking this up, it seems the August patch wasn't 100% limited to Stormhammer (as intended) and many people on live found themselves in the revamped PoM.

Anyway... PoM 2.0 happened in LDoN and converts on TLP's with GoD launch...

So like I said, if they're keeping PoM 1.0 open until higher level (which makes sense) then the entrance to PoM 1.0 being limited to NToV makes more sense.

Was PoM 1.0 actually open from GD on Mangler/Rizlona/Mischief/Thornblade? I don't know, I wasn't there. It wasn't on Ragefire or Lockjaw and it sounds like they made a different decision if they went with opening it early.
  7. xaga Elder

Long story short -- the GD Port in should be active during LDON for POM 1.0 -- based on the below confirmation from the issues that happened with the Halfling Heritage Crates - POM does not change until OOW i am pretty sure

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-crate-pom-reward-locked.275224/#post-4030115

to answer your question Wyre from some one who spent way to much time in POM on Phinny and on aradune -- POM 1.0 was for sure open from GD.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. niente Developer

I forgot to restart Great Divide after the hotfix, it is restarting now. Please let us know if it still isn't working. Thanks for the report.
    Barton, Yinla and Wyre Wintermute like this.
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It's still listed as LDoN here:

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Progression_Servers

That's where it was when we went through. The castle showed up in GD and PoM 2.0 was active.

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong. Just explaining where I was coming from, why I pulled the original patch notes, and why I added that final part on my last post. ;) The page even states that there may be inaccuracies at the top of the chart.
  10. Deluthia Stormborne New Member

Receiving the same message when I click on the castle.