HOTFIX DIDN'T WORK

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Naugrin, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Naugrin Augur

Anashti's corpse poofed making the augs unlootable.

Just put them in the chest already.
    Faana, roguerunner, Sindaiann and 5 others like this.
  2. Repthor Augur

yup our augs got cleaned up aswell
    Dropfast likes this.
  3. Jaylin Augur

Yeah same here. Well i guess its gonna take even longer for people to make masks, if the augs dont start dropping until summer lol
  4. Isssk New Member

Devs - you owe these guilds that are beating this raid a refund on the augs each time they poof - make good on your poor coding
    Darkark, Naugrin, Jhenna_BB and 3 others like this.
  5. Iila Augur

How many sets of eyes have been looted in total?

We got them on our first kill. I heard MS got a pair, has anyone else?

They need to be added to the vendor for like 400 currency, and have the mask quest piece be a statless item in the chest, like the two half faces.

3 drops from different raids, plus 1000 coins for the container should be enough to make the mask. Destroying augs is vindictive and removes celebratory nature of making a cool prestige item.
    Ssdar, Mayfaire and Benzarden like this.
  6. Deillusional Augur

We got none so far, but we only done him twice so far, not doing it this week or bokon as want sul to be on a sunday. So the bokon fix i guess was just kill him why adds are down type of thing?

And the combine should be changed to give the augs back instead of consuming them imo.
    Iila likes this.
  7. Vdidar Augur

Did they got fix any of the HA's that were broken?
  8. Triconix Augur

IL had a set the first kill. None since.
    Iila likes this.
  9. Repthor Augur

Triton has looted 2 sets of augs and lost 3 sets. twice the instance was relly laggy for us so im guesing the clean up script was lagging to so we had just enough time to master loot them right away b4 they poofed. who knew sometimes lag is good go figure
    Iila likes this.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Suggestion: move the augs from the corpse to the CHEST and put the augs in Bokon chest as well.
  11. Darkark Augur

Yes, this is the most correct and perfectly reasonable thing to do. This is a total non-issue ... guilds just need to get their together.
    Benzarden and Leex like this.
  12. Nilwean Elder

You don't have even have 0.15 seconds
    nocensor4me and Axxius like this.
  13. Deillusional Augur

Just put them in the chest, and put them in bokon chest too, and make them available for currency. While they at they could put a small chance to put them on the decay 2 raid, and life 2 raid.

The container is locked before sul win anyhow, so it doesnt hurt them having things available as where especially if any one wants mask, and augs we need 4 per person per guild = like 2 years+ of farming.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  14. Darkark Augur

Whoa, he was serious.

Ok, so ... the REAL solution is two part. First, Daybreak fixes their . Issk already covered the second point.
  15. Axxius Augur

1. You are soloing the raid? :D

2. The items remain in the /advloot window until you zone. That window is just unaware that they no longer exist. It only knows that they were there, they were not looted, and the corpse didn't rot. If you zone, the information will update properly.

3. Clicking the button to give them to a pre-assigned looter worked for us 2 times. It was a lottery of the Master Looter clicking it faster than the clean up script fired. It doesn't seem to work anymore, after the changes in the 1/20/16 patch. The corpse is getting instantly destroyed now.
  16. roguerunner Augur

They could make the Lady of Life and Damsel of Decay raid also have a CHANCE to drop the appropriate aug as well at least.
  17. Axxius Augur

Lady of Life? No, that's too easy. Getting those augs for just farming her would be lame.

Damsel - sure. She is by far the hardest event in the expansion. She may as well drop the whole thing.
  18. Forcallen Augur

Please tell me we don't have to wait yet another month for the following:
    1. Finish Lesser Spirit Armor if you still need "Fate Rewards the Bold".
    2. Pet aggro fix, one or two tics of a dot stealing aggro from swarm and main pets alike. And thats with pet taunt and companions provocative demeanor on. Reverse both the pet aggro changes and pets holding aggro over PC's if need be but this current mess is beyond stupid.
    3. Left and Right Eye of Sul poofing pretty much instantly.
    Spellfire likes this.
  19. roguerunner Augur

My point was more or less that each eye represents one of her halves. And I know it's easy, that's why I suggested a CHANCE of it dropping.
  20. Mayfaire Augur

RA was able to loot the very first set. Since then, 2-3 sets have rotted (memory is fuzzy).
  21. Naugrin Augur

1 set looted, 2 sets rotted May.
    Mayfaire likes this.