Hot zones and mobs needed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghostinthemachine, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Seriously how do pick the monsters that have to be killed do you go through the list of mobs in the zone and see which has the least spawns....

ANYTHING in Resplendant Temple other than "DISEASED" mobs takes forever because there's only what 10 Grove Goral and 10 Grove Selyraph in the whole damned zone......and half the time... some are stuck under the world or in some other part of the zone that can't be accessed tracking keeps bouncing me around in circles with no mobs in sight.....

Simple stuff DB.....simple stuff
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I seriously doubt the 'kill' portion of these tasks are tested. This type of feedback is essential to the next round of tasks released.

I agree. The Resplendant Temple task is a bore-chore.
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

The grove gorals can spawn in the garden up top. If u are concentrating on the mob spawns in the front lawn area, maybe that's why your tracking seems wonky too you. I enjoy hot zone tasks like Resplendent, because there's an abundance of ph mobs available, so you don't have to get in line when others are in zone for the same task. I do agree though, that the method for choosing the zones and mobs leaves a lot to be desired. The xp reward seems to vary also... lvl 95 task in one zone rewards more or less than the same lvl task in a diff zone. Pillars of Aalara > Sarith.
  4. Phiyre Augur

The res temple quests - gorals etc sucked ... Spent too much time killing everything in an area to get them to respawn in a decent time frame. RNG is RNG though, some days were under 30 minutes, some were a lot longer..
    I do like the recent lvl 95 daily killing crabs/tidalmages. 2-3 minutes, quest done and I can leave and actually go back to killing dark blues :D