Hot take: People who AFK in pugs should be banned

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Magician9001, Jun 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magician9001 Augur

Not talking about the people who announce AFK to grab a drink ect.
    You know the people i'm talking about, they spend 90% of the time tabbed out.
    I should be able to record my group and report them and have them get banned for AFK gameplay.

Make Pugs
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

Leave paul alone #freepaul
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why not just replace them and move on? If someone is afk in the group it isn’t that hard to deal with either replace them or leave the group and find a new one.
  4. Althiel Journeyman

Banned is a hot take, but I definitely rep them after a grace period (20ish mins maybe?). Had a rogue do that in a late night group with no reps available, so I just dropped them off in Toxx forest once we broke
    nagash101 likes this.
  5. Quik Augur

I always type in chat that I will be booting people who aren't respectful enough to simply type afk real quick or something if someone is doing this. Usually it's not an issue

It's amazing how many emergencies pop up that poeple can't simply type afk quick before taking off.
  6. Cainen Augur

Just replace them, problem solved.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Banning players who AFK is about as intelligent as burning your entire house to the ground because you decided that using a flamethrower to kill a spider was a proportionate response.
  8. Magician9001 Augur

Yall saying just replace them have never done hole undead or had someone afk during a hate DZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.